Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
i don't know what you're fering to, but if someone started a "hello everyone" thread and the first thing out of their mouth was "hey retards" i'd reply back with "please adjust your internet browser to the proper mentally challenged website, of which you clearly belong, ***."

only members of the utmost koolness can refer to the rest of the site as a bunch of retards (playfully of course) and get away with it.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
This thread has gone from retard to full retard in about 5 seconds.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
watch out, that smack talk ain't gonna get you anything but a spankin

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
you want the paddle or hand on your bare ass?

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
never go full retard. just ask sean penn in "I am Sam"

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
Oddball.... he's pretty detached from our humor. I dont know why a UK guy is in charge of the Canadian section. he's a good guy, we talked in PM a bit as he wants to visit our Rockies for a vacation, but I dont think he's the right guy for the job I mean to say.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Oddball.... he's pretty detached from our humor. I dont know why a UK guy is in charge of the Canadian section. he's a good guy, we talked in PM a bit as he wants to visit our Rockies for a vacation, but I dont think he's the right guy for the job I mean to say.
Just shows you that your canucks are still under the Royal thumb :p

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^funny you mention that, we just had a discussion at work about that this last week, and how retarded it is.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
^funny you mention that, we just had a discussion at work about that this last week, and how retarded it is.
you can blame two colonies about 240+ years ago that were invited to the 'boston tea party' that didn't show up. If they did, Canada would be part of the US and you wouldn't be under royal rule anymore :p

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
If they did, Canada would be part of the US and you wouldn't be under royal rule anymore :p
Kind of a double edged sword really. :shrug:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.