Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well seeing as this weekend is a long weekend. Whats everyones plans for the 3 day weekend?

Me, well I intend to buy some things for the Mazzy, just general tidy up items and concentrate on getting the annoying little things that need doing done.

I also plan on really giving the Mazzy a good clean (Ive already bathed her twice) due to Oil Filter Housing crack on Monday that caused an oil volcano, all over the under carraige and oil sprayed all up the sides of the mazdas paint, rear bar and boot. She's currently a brown colour and I doubt she's going to come very clean, but I'll try!

I also plan on riding my new horse, which I bought the weekend thats just been.

:angel:

·
Registered
418 Posts
i think iam just gonna crack it and by some rims

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mmmm rims....... >:) good idea.... *opens wallet to see bats and dust, shake, no money*

·
Registered
752 Posts
Hopefully the new gearbox will be going in, then a good clean also and park it in the shed because of double de-merits :p stupid ZE making me speed and things

·
Registered
778 Posts
probably sand the rear 1/4 window plastics down on my probe (windows are out, cars getting painted), then work out how to keep the headlight adjustment on the longer headlight covers and strip the interior out of the parts car. all this is pending if im single or not.

·
Registered
17 Posts
On sat...going for long drive to putty beach (near avoca) with m8s...none have mx6s =(...but sa'll good...and on Sunday going for another long drive to swansea with other m8s...
but apart from that...1st things 1st, gotta change my engine oil n top up gearbox oil (havnt checked it for ages)...got all my coolant hoses from behind the engine replaced because found 1 that was leaking, mind you it was hard to take out unless on a hoist...but now no coolant leak =D ... now my car is good to go!!!

btw remember guys double D this long weekend...so nooo hoon style driving yeah and take it easy!

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
No long weekend plans for me i'm working till sunday but i might finally give the car a good clean hasn't been cleaned in almost 7 months :( i feel so ashamed

·
Registered
329 Posts
Sunday is my Buck's day!!! Myself and 9 others are going on a fishing charter from 9am till 5pm. We will be about 15kms out in the ocean so we should catch some big fish! you can drink onboard so a mini bus is taking us home where about 20 of us will be having a bucks party/BBQ at my place. I must be crazy having it at my own place but it will be great! I have heard the boys have booked a hostess for some eye candy too :)

But other than that just a normal weekend lol :p

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
I have the wagon's exhuast apart.

Picked up a new lambada -wideband 02 Sensor - donated 1 of my oversized legs for it. It's equivlant to the type they use on a Dyno.

Anyway with that installed into the modded down pipe and new exhuast gaskets and paint manifold etc. All repairs go fine this weekend. should be tuning it rest of the week etc.

But Got the Lexus to drop in this coming week. So I should get new IS250 to drive, I hoep this one comes with the Reversing TV. It's so fun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts