Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey boys,

Originally i had planned to come down from the 1st to the 5th but this has been scrapped and now me and the missus are comming down on the 17th of December. We are heading towards Bairnsdale to see some family, and then we will be visiting melbourne for a couple days, probably from the 21st to the 23rd.

Can anyone recomend some good places to stay that are in the city and that arent to hard on the wallet?

Also wouldnt mind meeting some of you guys, if you are free on those dates would be good to meet up!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
WOW, you melbourneites are a friendly bunch :shrug:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Mr MX6, when I was in Melbourne I lived just a few blocks from The Claremont, never went inside as it appeared to just be accomodation but it looked fine and is in a great spot. On Toorak, near Chapel, near the South Yarra train station etc.

$60 a night is great!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Welcome to Melbourne! Yeah stay in South Yarra Chapel St is awesome for clubs and food and we meet up at a cafe called Topelz which in on Chapel every Friday so you wouldn't have to travel far. Are you driving down?

Mr. Mx6 when you coming down? It would be great to add an interstate flava to the meets.

Cya soon guys!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts