Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ll be there tomorrow…
Is any one up for a pint or 10?..

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
ill be at the castle hill tavern thursday night.
and any of the night clubs in the city on saturday night.

come by both :)

·
Registered
511 Posts
Tomorrow?

more details please... is this on thursday or friday?

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
i dont know when mr mx6 is comin down to sydney...but ill be at the tavern tonight(thursday)...why dont u come along low 626.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Nah heard that place is bad for break-ins, i gotta get up early for work tomorrow anyway so ill be out and about on friday night if you guys a free...

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
if u guys doin anything friday night..buzz me ill come down :)

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
didnt' Jules have something up before?

Oh yeah :(

Well jsut out ofr interest on sunday the 7th couple of crusie aroudn Sydney one going to Newcaslte - for some kids thing look at your Hot4's and Fastfours webiste
and
going Nato park - Aussieforums.com
I think I noed something on totalrpm.com

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
.. Did you go duckers?....
I saw this post in the hotel but for some reason I couldn’t post :shrug: so I just went…
.. I went to both the pub and the club.. I left @ 3 something in the morning. Man it was going off for a Thursday (well by WA standards) .. I had a blast!.. I even had a couple of announcements made by the DJ And the live guy and the pub that Mr.MX6 is in the building sort of thing.. but no ducky boy. .a-well next time im in town we will have to bolt it down more firmly..
Got well and truly screwed by the return cabby... .double + the cost of the trip there ..

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
nahh i didnt turn up thursday night due to working late. i ended up going friday night. maybe u saw my mates there on thursday night. they would have been in a big group most likely been drunk heeh.

when u leaving sydney?

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I’m back in good old Perth already it was a one night only performance.. lol…

1 - 11 of 11 Posts