·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got it in Calgary 250$ CNDN

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
nice.....if you need help putting it on let me know, i dont know anything about stereo's so i am useless with that buy that seems like a fun project.....what are your plans, put it on now, or wait until you are going to paint the whole car?

:D

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no I am definitly going to wait until the body is ready to be redone

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shogun front end. Allthough I know its been done, trust me when I tell you that this car will be origional when complete.

I got it fron the guys at Auto Dream.

I also have the rear aprons for that kit as well if anyone is interested as I am not going to use them for my application.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shipping to Ontario could be expensive?

·
Registered
600 Posts
you gonna put that on your car? :rolleyes:

btw. i picked up millenia rims the other they for $200 CND :)

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Cabrito said:
Where did you get it and for how much? Arkaine would have asked you for a thousand just for tha bumper!
Editted my post:
Cabrito, 700ish for a FULL KIT I thought was very fair since it costs 12 - 1400 for a new one. If you dont like it then move on, no need ot keep bringing it up, quit acting childish and find your own kit. You had a "great" deal you said..

Anyways, very nice front end man, im sorry about crapping on oyur thread..
This is like the third time he has complained and thats just on public channels, not including PMs, I tried to ignore him but sometimes you cant.

- Jay

G

·
Arkaine is one lying fat b*tch

Hey puto arkainian b*tch, 700ish.......... my you know [email protected] more like 1000$ was your price for me, I offered you that money but it wasn't what you where looking for. You also gave me a whole explanation on how you must convert american currency into canadian curency and how you must also pay for shipping, no sh*t ignorant highschool dropout not every body is as *****d up as you are CULERO so don't come and act like you're some kind of high educated fool, my studies are, if not as good as yours, of higher category that you just probably wouldn't even understand anyways and by the way your mom's the one on welfare.....jajajaja ........you shouldn't talk sh*t without knowing individuals that well for all I know you're whole family is on welfare and that's why you're trying o recover every little last penny from your previous bodykit purchase.........for how long have you been saying that you're trying to sell your kit.....that's what I thought.......sorry but it's just to much.
Another thing if you're saying that's it's hard to ignore people like me then don't advertise you're sales here.

Good luck in selling it cause you won't for that price, catch you on the curve b*tch!!!!!!!!!!! and stop lying to others [email protected] @- @- @- @- @- @- @- @- @- @- @- @- @- @- @- @- @- @- @- @- @-

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Re: Arkaine is one lying fat b*tch

Cabrito said:
Hey puto arkainian b*tch, 700ish.......... my you know [email protected] more like 1000$ was your price for me, I offered you that money but it wasn't what you where looking for. You also gave me a whole explanation on how you must convert american currency into canadian curency and how you must also pay for shipping, no sh*t ignorant highschool dropout not every body is as *****d up as you are CULERO so don't come and act like you're some kind of high educated fool, my studies are, if not as good as yours, of higher category that you just probably wouldn't even understand anyways and by the way your mom's the one on welfare.....jajajaja ........you shouldn't talk sh*t without knowing individuals that well for all I know you're whole family is on welfare and that's why you're trying o recover every little last penny from your previous bodykit purchase.........for how long have you been saying that you're trying to sell your kit.....that's what I thought.......sorry but it's just to much.
Another thing if you're saying that's it's hard to ignore people like me then don't advertise you're sales here.

Good luck in selling it cause you won't for that price, catch you on the curve b*tch!!!!!!!!!!! and stop lying to others [email protected] @- @- @- @- @- @- @- @- @- @- @- @- @- @- @- @- @- @- @- @- @-

Rofl.. I love this forum and dont want to banned and dont want to lower myself to your standards, so im not going to argue with you.. Also, I edited my post before you wrote this.. so my hat is off to you sir, you have won.. lol

Again, sorry stifler

- Jay

·
Registered
67 Posts
BAHGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

wow Cabrito you really should be a comedian seriously.... you have got to be the most retarded person ive ever read a post from. congrats to you.... my vote has been cast for retard of the year. now if you were half as intelligent as you say you are, you would consider the fact that someone asking a decent price and persisting on staying there does HAVE alot of money, and not on welfair, he can spare the time to wait for the right offer, instead of having to sell it asap from lack of money. obviously you thought of this... but decided to be stupid and post anyway eh ?

ontop of things your the biggest hypocrite ive ever seen. you obviously have no idea who Arkaine is... and i assure you... his education is much higher then yours will be, whats sad is people like you who describe someone as being a drop out or something, when there just going through denile about themselfs, your probible the loser kid that always got beat up if arkaine made you that upset over nothing, grow up... shut the **** up... and if you dont like what hes asking dont read about it, or dont post...

dont even try and say anything back to me like about spelling or ****, its obviously not important so dont even try, im tired your a ****ing loser, go ask your mom why she didnt have an abortion when she was rapped...

and dont pull, ohhhh you gotta get your friends to back you or something, your just jealous cuz you dont have any friends. so dont pull that one either. becuase im mainly just sick of ****ing babys that cry about everything and cant drop it, and move on.

oh one other thing its obviouse im getting banned for this so dont think your some big shot if you post something 'TRYING' to defent yourself... it just wont work. and i wont be able to post anything and make you cry to your mom again.

-The Man

<insert 20 to many gay smillys here>

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.