Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
When a person says something like that, I get upset. Your putting the mx6 down.

btw, there is a mx6 for a little over 3Gs on autotrader, but have fun with high kms and unreliability problems following the 3Gs.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Scare Dem said:
When a person says something like that, I get upset. Your putting the mx6 down.
Don't be rediculous. As cars get old many inevitably end up in the scrap yard. In this case likely due to an accident where the car is damaged but repairable. Scrap yards will sell them for real cheap. The chances of getting a 2nd gen for 3 grand are remote unless a lot of work is needed. $ 5000 maybe a better bottom line, imo.

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
I'll sell you mine if you put a one infront of your asking price:lol:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Slam said:
Don't be rediculous. As cars get old many inevitably end up in the scrap yard. In this case likely due to an accident where the car is damaged but repairable. Scrap yards will sell them for real cheap. The chances of getting a 2nd gen for 3 grand are remote unless a lot of work is needed. $ 5000 maybe a better bottom line, imo.
I know that. Sorry I should have quoted. My comment wasn't related to your post.

What I meant was, someone trying to buy an mx6 in good working order for less than 3Gs is putting the car down.

·
Registered
337 Posts
If you check Autotrader.ca they have a 93Probe GT V6 for under 2000$ needs a little work..Not sure what it needs..Also an 88Mx6GT turbo for 1200$..but thats in Ottawa..The Probe is in TO.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts