Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I lost one of my cam. Long #1 CAM. If anyone got KLZE #1 Long CAM I buy it. I live in Montreal.

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
#1 long cam ?

best you post the 3 cam numbers you have, then people know exactly which one you need.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
no one will sell 1 ZE cam unless they have a broken, damaged or lost one. You are likely looking at having to buy all 4.

I am in no way being negative, its just how it is. But it does not hurt to ask if people have that 1 cam.

I suggest taking a photo of what you have as well so you can be sure people know what one.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for correcting, but its written on cams #1 or #2. I have engine taken appart, so I cant right away check it.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
it's not 30 bux 4 the full set of cams with shipping lol.. i pm'd you a price it was 180 +30bux shipping & 3% pp fees

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
Be a little more specific. Is it in the front/rear head, and is it the intake/exhaust cam? I know I have one ZE cam sitting at home, I think it's the right intake cam, I'd have to check.
Hence the reason i told him to post the numbers he has, as these cams dont run 1,2,3,4

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If some one got ona CAM onlly, we'll figure that out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts