Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi looking for a clean mx6 forsale v6 manual thank you
Mine is only an i4, and not currently for sale, so I can't help you, but...

There is a For Sale/WTB section of the forum which might yield you better results, but regardless I'd recommend including your location so you get more relevant responses.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mine is only an i4, and not currently for sale, so I can't help you, but...

There is a For Sale/WTB section of the forum which might yield you better results, but regardless I'd recommend including your location so you get more relevant responses.
I have a 93 and 96 mx6, both for sale both are 6 cylinders and 1 is auto and 1 manual, the manual is being painted now maroon with gold trim at bottom from original white.Owned a body shop and car lot for over 40 yrs.Dave H. HarleyDave

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a 93 and 96 mx6, both for sale both are 6 cylinders and 1 is auto and 1 manual, the manual is being painted now maroon with gold trim at bottom from original white.Owned a body shop and car lot for over 40 yrs.Dave H. HarleyDave
Interested in pricing for the manual one and pictures if you want to email me directly [email protected]

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a 93 MX-6 LS manual, 6 cyl , silver (faded a bit) .. new tires, new struts, new clutch, interior very good, engine perfect. Starts strong, .. a/c blows cold ... Southern car.. no rust ...garage kept.. I’m the second owner,(first owner local to me..). all service records from brand new... 78,000 miles.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a 93 MX-6 LS manual, 6 cyl , silver (faded a bit) .. new tires, new struts, new clutch, interior very good, engine perfect. Starts strong, .. a/c blows cold ... Southern car.. no rust ...garage kept.. I’m the second owner,(first owner local to me..). all service records from brand new... 78,000 miles.
Send me pictures [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts