Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got backed into about an hour ago. looking for a reputable body shop around bellevue area. will go as far as renton or up to kirkland. anyone got contacts or know a shop that does good work and won't cut my balls off for payment?

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
man and we just got the this one all fixed up.

Post a pic or send one to my phone. I might beable to fix it for you.

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
I would suggest NOT Mazda dealership. The guy that hit you have insurance? If so go get quotes from 5 or 6 bodyshops and choose the highest one, I would think highest should be best...but not always obviously. I would wait until the meet though or you wont have it for the meet.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
it was hit by one of the dad's of one of my violin students. i want to find a good deal, not a rip off. I know of one place that does good work but is kinda expensive, so I don't really want to go there.

lol, mazda dealership? really?..........

oh yeah, won't be going through insurance, he's paying out of pocket

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
For Excellent work and lifetime warranty as long as you own the car you could go to RNR Automotive. I just got my BMW back after being rear ended and pushed into the guy in front of me. They did excellent work; it's also the body shop that BMW Bellevue uses for their repairs.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Damn mang. Thats extremely gay. Of all the places it had to be the quarter. Im sure youll get it worked out. You better be at the meet. I wants to see your car.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
wouldnt be to hard to get most of it out by your self. then a lil filler and some finish glaze and she will be good as new.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
gonna be going to getting quotes tomorrow morning. might as well get the other dents in the car out too. this car is going to start looking more zombie than before because I'm not planning on painting the car yet.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I've seen cars with giant bandaid stickers on them where they have a dent. I should get one of those

Anyway, anyone recommend these guys?

Kirmac Automotive Collision Systems Inc.

Kirmac is pretty close to my house and I've passed by this place a lot too

I'm gonna go to a few shops hopefully tomorrow morning. Hopefully people can give me an estimate asap so I can move on to the next place for another estimate

gonna check out that RnR place, although I know it'll be expensive, but it'll be cool to see their shop

just put an mx6.com sticker there and call it a day.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Salatino's in Tacoma is one of THE best out there. They take care of the Audi/BMW/MB/Honda dealerships in Tacoma.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah, tacoma is too far for me. just got back home from going to 5 different shops in bellevue. Klassic quoted me the lowest, around 700 bucks for the quarter panel. had quotes as high as 2800 just for the quarter panel :p

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
and.......... car is back from the bodyshop. would take pictures but seeing you guys anyway on Saturday :p Klassic does a good job, and fast, and decently cheap for bellevue

1 - 20 of 22 Posts