Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
206 Posts
Mazda carnage is spot on. Hp is achieved the same way through all internal combustion engines. As far as Carnage's long post's.... that is some of the best info you can read on the mx6 forum. My Dx turbo build smokes most cars i come across. A V6 with all the exact same bolt on will haul ass too. Best part of the USA is you can do whatever ya want

· Registered
49 Posts
Mazda carnage is spot on. Hp is achieved the same way through all internal combustion engines. As far as Carnage's long post's.... that is some of the best info you can read on the mx6 forum. My Dx turbo build smokes most cars i come across. A V6 with all the exact same bolt on will haul ass too. Best part of the USA is you can do whatever ya want
i wasnt trying to hurt anyone's feelings or anything........... the 1g is cool...... just not worth it to spend the extra money on the swap when you can just buy one..... is all i was trying to say, economically it doesnt make any sense, he's being kind of a dick about it though

· Registered
206 Posts
I wish I could find another better condition 1g mx6 so I can drop my engine in that. Currently any mx6 gt that shows up for sale (very very rarely) in the Denver metro area is asking above 3k for it. Just depends on where you live. I wish I could get a gt for 800 bucks I'd have already bought 3

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.