Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
welcome to the board!

I think you are our first toronto based mx6 girl to post on our little board here.. Please... make yourself at home here... there is a wealth of information here and lotssz to learn about and talk about.... check out the post about the meet :)

I officially welcome you to mx6.com :)

ttyl :)

·
Registered
763 Posts
i'm looking for female mx6 owners too !!!!

:D :D

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
I suppose there ain't much for me, guys. I'm 99% sure that one of the last 3 MX-6's aren't owned by girlz... Though mine actually was!

Mici

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
welcom

wlecome to the board :)
I believe you are our first toronto based female mx6 owner to join the board... :)

So how do you like your mx6?

Lates...:)

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
ChIkRaCeR, playing with automobiles is stereotypically a male pasttime, so it is with wonderment that you happen to show up here! This is a great place to sociallize with other 6ers and also a forum of considerable knowledge about our cars. I hope you can come out to a future meet. Do you have any pictures of your 6?

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
hmmm

I would like to race chickracer... I dont get beat by girls...

Teehee :)

Lates...:)

·
Registered
992 Posts
Re: To "Corp" boy

ChIkRaCeR said:
Yes it was me and i blew yer doors off hahah nice race
Seriously that was you?? Come on..your just BSing right?

·
Registered
992 Posts
KK I believe ya now. Good race. I dont know if you noticed but I was pulling away from ya....and then when we were coming up on that car I stopped racing cause I didnt wanna cause an accident. Anyways how long have ya owned the car? Its gorgeous. Its too bad I didnt race ya earlier....we coulda convoyed up to the meet in TO. Sorry bout calling not cool...I just dislike the flyby...anyways we should race again or just cruise....lates.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts