Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it me or are all the stores in Toronto compelete rip offs for Performance Cars. You walk into a store and they expect $500 for Eibach springs for an Mx-6 then you laugh at their face and walk away :)

I get all my stuff through the net and from the US. Does anyone know a single store with some friendly employees who actually have worth while prices and are trust worthy. I found a trust worthy mechanic but I cant find a store. Anyone?

Thanks

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
I concur

Yeah its true... performance improvements is a frikkin rip off, and any other stores Ive been to are all idiots!

The best way is to buy shit from the states via the net... actually I had never done an internet purchase until I discovered that this would be the best method...

I rememeber some Guy in Brampton I think, wanted 650CAD for an ACT clutch.. Pfft!! You can order them for way less then that....
ALthough Hondas are pretty easy to find crap for... but who the hell would want one of those :)

Cheers

·
Registered
305 Posts
Yeah that very true about performance shops in the GTA. I go down to a fairly big place in niagara on the lake called Automotive Supermarket. They have a huge selection and what they don't have they will order. There prices are no steal but they are competitive, in other words you can't get a great price, just a good price.

I've never bought any internet purchases from the states, just cdn places. I think shipping is too much, and duty charges levied by customs are ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
hey Optima and Ruffnek...

Can u link ur mechanics #'s.. i've been through at least 4 mechanics in the past year and i need a reliable one with good prices and quality work... any suggestions?

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
hmmm

Quality general work and repairs... goto Bowtie
416-750-2979 they are in scarborough

The owner is my brother's old high school buddy
he will take care of you nice... the dude is awsome...

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts