Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find a shogun style kit for the mx6, and the spoilers etc. looks like the best and cheapest one (and Ive heard it fits like a dream). I am going to be importing it to south africa where i live so import and duty taxes are quite expensive. If there is any chance of a bulk buy to bring the price back to around $650 please let me know, or if anyone has a new, uninstalled showgun kit and wants to sell it please let me know.
Thanks Alot!!

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Get 2Fast on your hands... He will get you one. Dunno if the price is still the same but ask him. He is the guy who arranged 2 bulk buys on those and has his own business now... bodykits something was it's name. Search him from members section (up right corner on the screen.)
Mici

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks!

i already contacted him though :) I am just waiting for his reply. I know the normal price is $800 incl. shipping. I just hope I can get it a bit cheaper or maybe there'll be a new bulk buy soon.

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
oh.. good you've found him... by the way... Imoto.com has some sort of kit for our cars too... Dunno much more about the price but U can ask them. Send them e-mail.
Mici

1 - 4 of 4 Posts