Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone i just got my first MX6 and im looking for some dealers so i can start buying parts for my car such as spoilers and body kits if anyone knows where too let me know im in sudbury ont thanx

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
COOL

hey that sounds good.. how much are you looking to get, and more thing not sure if you looked at my other posting but we are planing a trip with a bunch of people so if your interested let me know we trying to meet and drive down to car shows so let me know

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok

ok let me know where i can see this rims and we pretty much have a deal but i would like to see them first..... and its $200. for the 4 of them right

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sounds good

where do you want to meet do you have a number ???? or email so i can add you to my msn... let me know....

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
good buy too. i wish i could spend that money right now, but i have to pay for school and a body kit (it's coming from california :D)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Koala8998

yeah i just order some decals as well good price too for $89. american and looking to get a body kits i seen this one for $650. american. so i might get it.. where are you from ... would you be interested in going to a show in march. it would be in london ontario so if interested let me know

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hey Hugo. I am also in Sudbury. I know a couple of other guys in Sudbury with Mx-6'/probes. If you want to chat about our cars or whatever, let me know.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
hugo gavidia

so i might get it.. where are you from ... would you be interested in going to a show in march. it would be in london ontario so if interested let me know
I'm from PEI, i don't think i can go to the shows in march though. I'm saving up to go to ottawa or florida in the summer. As it looks right now, i'll be heading over to ottawa

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gunmetalpgt said:
Hey Hugo. I am also in Sudbury. I know a couple of other guys in Sudbury with Mx-6'/probes. If you want to chat about our cars or whatever, let me know.
hey ya that would be great we could get together as well let me know where to go to chat with you all and maybe we could set up something

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Koala8998 said:
I'm from PEI, i don't think i can go to the shows in march though. I'm saving up to go to ottawa or florida in the summer. As it looks right now, i'll be heading over to ottawa
yeah i've be up for that im march let me know as well in where to meet

1 - 14 of 14 Posts