Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Same rules as the part out thread. Read carefully from link in signature.

** Hotshot CAI like new about 1,500 miles on it ......... $85 shipped

** Two valve covers and intake manifolds ........... make offer

** Two disty's both working perfect ............ $65 ea

** Performance Brake kit from rr racing less 1,500 miles ... $220 shipped

** Two throttle body .......................... make offer

** xtr stage 3 clutch NEW IN BOX .................................... $145 shipped

anything else you want mechanically make an offer

·
Registered
549 Posts
hey, whats included in brake kit......................can u send me pics to [email protected]...............

·
Banned
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KVR Performance Brake Kit. I paid $395 at rr-racing website. 4 cross drilled rotors and full set of carbon fiber brake pads. I will post pics sometime today. I am sure I could throw in the calipers for just a few extra bucks to cover the weight in shipping if needed. One of the rear calipers is new. The one that usually sticks and needs replaced [cant remember if it is Drivers or passengers side]

·
Registered
549 Posts
let me know if you decide to throw in rear cal, my pass always sticks, especially in cold. i hate it. if not 220 is an awsome price for 4pads/rotors. ill pm u tonight...in school and work after till 10.

Oh, what kind of rotors(slot/drilled), just want to make sure they are stock size......dont care of color. please post or send me pics. thnx

·
Registered
30 Posts
i want one of the distys. you didn't mention what car it's off though.

i have a '93 with the 2.5, will it fit this?

·
Banned
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
let me know if you decide to throw in rear cal, my pass always sticks, especially in cold. i hate it. if not 220 is an awsome price for 4pads/rotors. ill pm u tonight...in school and work after till 10.

Oh, what kind of rotors(slot/drilled), just want to make sure they are stock size......dont care of color. please post or send me pics. thnx
I will throw in that caliper for you for an extra $10

·
Registered
22 Posts
I need a mtx gauge cluster and the wire harness that goes under the dash to the engine fuse box so I can do a v6 swap and 5 speed swap. How much you want to pull it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts