Valve cover(polished)
Tan interior pieces
pass side tail ligh
stock shifter knob(MTX)
Stock headlights
Stick corners
hood bra
Rear seats

Im sure ill have more parts ill update list as i find them!

All parts are best offer! Also will take trades!

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
post pics of the polished VC and IM i call dibs if they look good, but i don't really wanna buy if i can't see them

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
what kind of shape are the headlights and corners in? Any rust stains, scratches, cracks, chips, etc.?

email me with a price, including shipping to 33410

m.kolesinski (at) gmail.com

Thanks!

Marcin

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
there were no pics of the VC:cry: still very interested, get some pics opf it up and i will be VERY interested, let me know

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i dont have pics of the valve cover at this time it is the same as the im! And it is a mazda cover! Also the headlights are CLEAR there in GREAT shape!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok not i have all buttons from(fog, cruse, ect) interior MORE TAN INTERIOR tan carpet, rear window trim drivers side window motor and glass! rear dash with no 3rd brake light hole!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
now have drivers side mirror! ned this suff outa here come on guys! 75 shipped on im and valve cover! im broke and these parts are about to get thrown out! i can have them laying around at my house anymore!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OK everying NEEDS TO GO i sold nothing everyone showed intrest then nothing if you think my prices are high offer soimehtin reasonable and i WILL take it i need to make some money! and get this stuff out here! help me out guys! thanks!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts