Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
The past 2 weekends ive been driving the mx6 alot. Cant even explain what its like to drive it. Its fast, its smooth, its clean, its perfect :tup: Nobody can keep up, and everyone tails me to find out what it is
It's like reading poetry...beautiful beautiful poetry :D

·
Registered
9,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Unrelated question but where are all the relays under your hood? Did you really remove and rewire that much stuff?
All of the relays were just relocated, on the passenger side, they are tied down under the headlight, I didnt cut anything, just manipulated the harness to where I needed it

·
Registered
196 Posts
NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TORQUE'N 'BOUT!!!!:angel:

:(:(:(We got Cop's (police) all over the flamin' place here in Victoria AUS! everytime I get the cam lobes all fired up, the speedo tells me to slow down.....:mad:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
The past 2 weekends ive been driving the mx6 alot. Cant even explain what its like to drive it. Its fast, its smooth, its clean, its perfect :tup: Nobody can keep up, and everyone tails me to find out what it is

Snapped some random pics:

Quit braggin. :p

J/K. Nice 2nd gen. If I had one I'd have to turbo it, too.

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
Looking good King :tup:

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
i think you need a red mazdaspeed oil cap :p
That's actually not a bad suggestion...or at least partially red, such as paint either the outer edge or the inner circle red.

·
Registered
706 Posts
good stuff man..

whats with the ride height at the front? is it to make up for the low crossmember?

·
Registered
9,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
good stuff man..

whats with the ride height at the front? is it to make up for the low crossmember?
The ride height is the same as it always been? .. Sitting on eibach springs & kyb struts.

I think you guys are right, the oil cap need something. It IS a mazdaspeed cap, the center cf sticker came off along time ago

·
Registered
706 Posts
nvmd.. for some reason i thought u were on ksports

u should post a video of a drive or a sprint.. lets see it in action ;]

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
are u still on stock internals?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts