Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got this and was so lucky to find it! Perfect condition, not one mark! The sticker are still intact 馃挋馃挋馃挋 I had one the same only mine got hit by a deer...total write off...so sad
Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car Land vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive parking light

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive parking light

Registered
Nice color ! I like the original with the spoiler, no need to modify anything. If you could tint the windows a little darker, it would be even cooler !

Registered
very nice, I bet you get a lot of comments on your car from strangers. I get them on mine all the time. Sometimes when I get groceries, But always when I get gas ( no self service here ). Usually from young kids that have never seen one. The best one I got was this kid that said, What is this, is it new? Had to explain its over 30 years old

Premium Member

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
very nice, I bet you get a lot of comments on your car from strangers. I get them on mine all the time. Sometimes when I get groceries, But always when I get gas ( no self service here ). Usually from young kids that have never seen one. The best one I got was this kid that said, What is this, is it new? Had to explain its over 30 years old
Do you have the same one? Same year? The best I ever had was from two older men who said what kind of car is that, a Porsche? Lol.

Registered
I have a 1994 MX6 v6 with 280,000 miles. If you would like to add some color to the interior, there are some nice after market led gauge fronts you can put in. Some are white with blue and red lights, others have different colors. The blue might look nice with your car. Another thing you can do is debadge it, and put on different car badges. So few of these cars around now, no passerby knows for sure !

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a 1994 MX6 v6 with 280,000 miles. If you would like to add some color to the interior, there are some nice after market led gauge fronts you can put in. Some are white with blue and red lights, others have different colors. The blue might look nice with your car. Another thing you can do is debadge it, and put on different car badges. So few of these cars around now, no passerby knows for sure !
Ill be keeping everything original. Everything is in excellent condition

Registered
Do you have the same one? Same year? The best I ever had was from two older men who said what kind of car is that, a Porsche? Lol.
No I have an 89. I got its from the grandson of the original owner.
Original owner bought it when she was already in her 50's. She didn't abuse it and kept it garaged. She couldn't drive it the last 10 years. Then grandson inherited everything and sold it to me.
I cant see myself ever getting rid of this car. Its been a very reliable daily driver for the last 3 years.

Registered
I'm still curious, How is it a 25th anniversary edition. My only guess would be mazda 25 years in the U.S.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts