Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i am getting 5 psi in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th gears but for some reason if i just stomp on it in 1st i will either get no boost at all or right before redline i will get sumthing to the effect of 1psi, but sometimes if i just kinda give it about 3/4 throttle and then just accelerate slowly i can get up around 3-4 psi, just wondering if anyone else had this problem and how to fix it , i am guesing it might have something to do with the interal w.g. i am upgradeing to an external w.g. soon though.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
sk8ernik04 said:
ok i am getting 5 psi in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th gears but for some reason if i just stomp on it in 1st i will either get no boost at all or right before redline i will get sumthing to the effect of 1psi, but sometimes if i just kinda give it about 3/4 throttle and then just accelerate slowly i can get up around 3-4 psi, just wondering if anyone else had this problem and how to fix it , i am guesing it might have something to do with the interal w.g. i am upgradeing to an external w.g. soon though.
1st gear is over so quickly anyways :) i say be happy its the way it is hahaha. More traction.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts