Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My suspension on my rear left is competely shot. I don't exactly know what the problem is, my mechanic can't even look at because of all this bull[shizzle] snow so I don't exactly know what the problem is. I hit a pothole the other day when it was already shot and my back end I swear just went in the air. It's pretty bad. I have a feeling its the strut cuz I feel every single little bump on the road, and when I rock that corner of the car there is literally no bounce. As well I've wanted to lower my car for a while so I'd say this is my chance as opposed to replacing the stock suspension part, whatever it may be. So my question is to you guys who have already done it, or know their [shizzle] which most of u do, I need a decent set of coilovers/lowering springs/whatevers (I dont really know my terminology) that can replace my stock suspension, and I was trying to figure out a price, and a good place to get them from. I see alot of these generic auto parts websites all over the place offering the same exact parts for slightly different prices, and I just want to know if there is any good specialty shops you guys know of where I can get ahold of these parts, or maybe if any forum users know where to get some or have some that they aren't using. thanks in advance, I hope you guys can help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts