EIBACH PRO KIT, new stock struts.

stock wheels:

17"s

18"s

K SPORTS with stock springs & wheels:

·
Registered
494 Posts
My Dropzone 2" drop the day I put them on. It's gotten a little lower since then.

·
Registered
418 Posts
BShark- what size wheels and tires are you on?

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
17s with 215/40/17

·
Registered
208 Posts
ebay DZ-lowering springs, with Mazda3 205/55/17's and stock 225,000 mile struts
advertised as a 1.8 inch drop

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
ebay DZ-lowering springs, with Mazda3 205/55/17's and stock 225,000 mile struts
advertised as a 1.8 inch drop
Yeah...you're going to have to replace those soon since they're going to blow

·
Registered
208 Posts
yeah, i know it. i'm in college, so its on my list. I can already feel them giving out a bit, but I don't have the minimum of $200 lying around right now.

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
I am going to try to make a thread to replace this over the next few days. I am just getting geared up to find pictures of all the different setups. I will break it down like the other stickies and I will try to find suppliers for all the parts I list.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
or since it might be too low you can put your drop zones back on and give me your ksports ;)
keep dreaming! only prob is i cant run a 245 tire on the rear because it hits the ksport :/

but ill post pics when i get home of how low it is.. and i can drop it allllll the way to the ground.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Here is my addition, Tokico spring kit with Tokico Blues...I think its about 1.5 inches lower, though with the larger tires/wheels its hard to say.

·
Registered
1 Posts
yea just dont go too low.. i went with a 3 inch drop and with a body kit that shit was wayyyyy too slow scraping all over the place and avoiding potholes was a bitch... my mazda m edition is was the cleanest one around san diego but she had engine failure on pistons 5 and 6 and wouldnt pass smog... =? speaking of which.. im parting her out... i have a blitz body kit... the sides and rear bumper ar in perfect condition and painted m edition maroon... im not selling the front bumper because its damaged but if anyone wants to try to repair it ill send you some pics and give u a good price... i have gts headlightcovers that were never installed aswell as a strut bar which was also never installed and a brand new ecu that cost me $1100 from wescott mazda here in san diego.. im selling it for $750 o.b.o i have many more parts so if anyone needs anything... get @ me [email protected]

·
Administrator
5,189 Posts
I've had ground controls since 2005. I raise the car in the winter and lower it back down in the summer. Never a complaint except this year the set screws on all four corners seized. It's my fault though, I probably overtightened the set screws, and I probably should have put some kind of anti-seize on the screws. I had to get a new set of collars and I'll be putting them on in a few weeks, this time with anti-seize on the screws of course.

21 - 40 of 104 Posts