Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering out of all the springs out there not coil covers for a 93 mx6 v6 what is the best set i want a big drop on mine. I am deabting between eibachs and intrax, if u guys know ones better let me know i know of others but those two are the best ones what about sprint????

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Don't think Sprint makes an application for our cars. As far as Eibach or Intraxx, I had Eibachs on before and loved them. They lowered the car about 1.25 all around and made the ride more stable while not being as stiff as I thought it would. As far as Intraxx, though they advertize a 1.75" drop, I have seen, on several MX6's that the drop is more like 1.4-1.5". Then the ride is also a lot bouncier than with the eibachs. There is more body roll and doesn't help the ride as much as it should.

Just my .02 cents.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks george i found a site that does have sprint do u recommend them

·
Registered
61 Posts
i dont know where u guyz r but im in australia and there is a company here called All Springs and they were the ones to drop my 6.... i have stock shocks and they were able to drop my 6 1" at the front and 1.5"...they put on spings called JumboZ.....the ride is a lot better .... the ride is still comfy ..... got got 18z and it still needs to get dropped a bit more...

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i heard they make springs for honda's. i have heard of them but i dont think i would go with them. eibach or GC coilover or weapon R coilover are what you want. go to http://www.probetalk.com and do a search for the topic. they have tons of stuff.

·
Registered
57 Posts
There are gonna be some that likes eibach better and some that like intrax better. I have Intrax and at first my car was a little bouncy. I added a front strut brace and it stiffened up a little bit. But, as soon as i added a rear anti-sway bar, it took out about 85% of the bounce that my car had, it handled better in the corners, and the overall ride was better. In other words what I am saying is, the Intrax work excellent for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts