Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking at lowering my capella. it already looks kinda low but theres so much air in the arches. ive got bout 6cm clearance between wheels and arch, 16cm between ground and factory front bumper extension. wot is the recommended amount to lower my mx? is 2in @ the front and 1.75in at the back to much? lol i'd still like to be able to get over speed bumps! i can tell u i wont get it done where my sister got her toyota levin done cos it drives along the road like the boot is full and when she accelerates its even worse hehe. and they didnt even tighten up the struts properly! thanks for any help :-D

·
Registered
449 Posts
You can get some lowering springs from Intrax or Eibach.

The Eibachs lower the front by 1.3" and the rear by 1.0"

The intrax lower it by 1.75" and i dunno about the rear.

I haven't heard of people hitting speed bumps on the intraxes yet.

For anyone in the US, I believe the Toyota Levin is the Lexus SC300.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for that info :-D the Lexus SC300 is called a Toyota Soarer but many people put lexus badges on to make them look better. Japanese import Lexus are called toyota cos in japan they dont have lexus. a toyota levin and toyota trueno are different only in lights, grills, tailights etc they have the same engines which are the 4age (1600 twincam) with 16 or 20 valves or 4agze with supercharger i think that in usa u have corolla gtz coupe(?) which is a mixture of trueno front (pop up lights) and the levin rear but with bigger bumpers front and rear.
just in case any1 was interested in that stuff :-D

p.s. i hope to have a scanner soon so i can post some pictures

·
Registered
449 Posts
the corolla GTS was evaporate a few years back. The only corolla we have a is Corolla S coupe. It's nothing special.

My mistake on the SC300 :eek:. I knew it was one of those cars, but I couldn't remember. I used to live in Japan (10 years). As you said Toyota doesn't have a lexus line there. Only Crown and Toyota.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts