Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Looks pretty faded for a car with such low mileage...but could be the picture...I might buy it, but I would rather just rebuild mine...})

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Its worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. I sold my I4 with 161,000kms on it, with just the lowering springs, strut bars, muffler, and cd player for $7000CDN 2 years ago. People will pay for them if they want them bad enough. I almost sold mine for $12,000CDN over the summer the way it sat...deal fell through, but thats good for me because I was not willing to part with it just yet.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still amazing to see a car thats approaching 14 years old, in that condition, with only 14k on it. Hell i would pay $6k for it if I had the money, it would make me the owner of the cleanest Mx-6 in the state.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
i though this was going to be a repost, someone posted up an mx6 last year with IIRC less than 1000 miles on it... it was a light blue 4 cyl. that someone had won in a raffle then put in storage for 13 years.

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
Aussomea said:
i though this was going to be a repost, someone posted up an mx6 last year with IIRC less than 1000 miles on it... it was a light blue 4 cyl. that someone had won in a raffle then put in storage for 13 years.
heh! i remeber seeing that car on the internet somewhere.:tup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts