Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a green LS for sale along Pacific Avenue around 160th or 170th I believe. All stock and looks damn clean. just thought I'd share the info. if anyone is interested in the price or number, let me know, I'll get it if it's still there.

·
Registered
161 Posts
theres a gold 1996 mx6 for sale at about 200th and pacific too. i'm not sure if I like this new wireless keyboard thing. I'm curious hotass how much is it?

·
Registered
43 Posts
New to the forum, but very exited to get back into the six scene:tup: . I had one in Florida and am looking to buy one here asap. It'd be great to get the info on those two cars. I live in Port Angeles WA but will drive ANYWHERE for one. Thanks for the help.

Reo

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm sure all of you know...the weather's nasty and i don't get home till dark.....but i will get out today and see if the green one is still there...

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright...the green LS is gone...BUT, the gold one is still there. It's at an autolot across the street from WalMart. It's called Maple Leaf Motors.....don't know the phone number because it wasn't up.

I should get karma for burning gas in traffic to find out the name of the "dearlership" lol

·
Registered
161 Posts
karma for you^^^

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
btw...me personally, i've never seen a gold mx6....it could be an m edition or something...

·
Registered
43 Posts
I went ahead and called on that car... They are asking $7,000 for it... thought i'd let everyone know... kinda shot me down...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey man yea i've seen your car and it is worth every penny.... unfourfunatley i don't have that many pennies... like not even enough to make a decent offer... wish i did though, your car is simply sick:D . good luck with the sale though.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SIXy man said:
I went ahead and called on that car... They are asking $7,000 for it... thought i'd let everyone know... kinda shot me down...
Yeah...sounds like an m-edition. and since it's on a "unknown" car lot where bargains can be found...it's most likely mint. when i drove by there, it looked like in damn good shape.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts