Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been having a bit of luck lately with my car...

My mate is getting coilover's off his bro's mx6, so i'm getting his 10,000km old compressed superlow's and pedders shockers for $100 for the lot

My mate's bro is parting out his 6 cos he cant sell it (unfinished project - motor blew on dyno with 267fwhp-got the dyno graph to prove) and he's giving me his exhaust system - full 3" system into dual 3" pipes(one out each side of rear bar) with 3" hi flo cat - for $300

Reco standard IHI turbo for $200

Reco motor for $550

Got a few other lil things too, but yeah, i'm a happy camper :)

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
NIce !!!! there you got your car on the way !

what about the turbo setup ?

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
getting pretty much the standard turbo set up put in, but have to get a different flange or something cos the mx the exhaust is coming off had a T3 Ball Baring on it. also keeping my front mount aswell, but getting the piping modified so that the cooler sits perfectly in the gap in the R32 front bar that's going on on friday

also, my new rims are coming on friday, and so that i dont have to waste time selling my current rims, kyle told me that he'd buy my rims off me...he said he'll give me his exhaust set-up (which today found out cost him $900) plus $500 cash, and i give him my rims.(that price includes install of the exhaust system aswell)

it's good that he own's a performance garage, cos one of his cars is an mx6, so he has a soft spot for my mx6 and he gives me very good prices and deals because of it :jump:

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, we found an FT2 for the mx6. Found it at a local wreckers. We found a 1st gen that had been owned by a lil old lady from new, written off when some dizzle ran up her ass..has all books (service etc...), it's auto, 139,000kms, serviced every 10,000kms from new. getting the motor at 3pm today and then they're gonna start putting it in, so with any luck it should running by thursday, if nothing goes wrong. that's with the new 3" exhaust aswell

1 - 6 of 6 Posts