Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a millenia ZE intake manifold ( does NOT come with fule rails and injectors ) i was told by fellow PT'ers thats its a curve neck ZE with a EGR so ya i am asking...

loaded IM w/o rails and injectors and WITH TB $100 shipped heres pics

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
price dropped to 100 shipped with TB

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anyone? its just takin up space in my garage

·
Registered
717 Posts
Curved neck ZE IMs have clearance issues with MX6's hoods. I suggest hopping over on mx3.com and trying there. They will eat this shit up.

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Please follow the picture rule for selling items on here or your thread will be closed. There MUST be your username on a piece of paper with the date on it IN one of the pictures of your items to verify that you are not scamming people.

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
i will help with the sale. no clearance issues and this gives better torque than the straight neck

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i will repost new pics with peice of paper and name and date but i cant get to it till wednsday( my day off) IM is at my garage, so give me a few days and i will fix it thanx

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
shipped to canada would be an extra 35 buks... already looked into it, let me know if u still intrested

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have feelers out around here, but my timeline is tight and they're hard to find in Canada so I'll get back to you tomorrow or the next day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts