Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Full interior- Black suede headliner with embossed mazda logo, Embossed mazda logo spare tire cover, full black interior including dash panels, custom hand stiched leather seats black and blue, katzkin rear seats black and blue includes new gauge cluster and black acc carpet. Also includes door panels. Price change to $1400 plus shipping

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
does the nitrous come with it???

/joke.

anyways its nice, but thats alot of money.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Take a look at what it'll cost to get all your seats upholstered, and it'll be about that price. Plus keep in mind this includes the door panels & rear side panels, carpet, headliner & custom trunk carpet. Sounds like a fair enough deal to me

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no

No I cannot part it out. I have plenty of time to get this price. Trust me I have over $2500 invested easily and want that but I know I woudl not get it so this is a low price for an interior of this quality, but I have thought of parting it out before and I just need to get in all. Just the headliner was $175 to get done and spare tire cover was $75.

·
Registered
153 Posts
That interior is awesome! If I had an MX6 I would be interested but unfortunately I do not.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts