Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
hi,

i've heard good things bout this muffler. could i get the muffler number and additionaly info that would fit on the mx6 (2nd generation) also does it come with a tip or would i have to buy one? well thanks

john

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
i think

anyone please correct me if im wrong but....

I just got one yesterday!! I was able to pick whatever tip i wanted... my understanding is that a muffler is a muffler and there is no specific model for our cars.... one more thing is that it is AWSOME!! sounds great!! i went with the dual tip, about a half inch larger then stock and they go up
upwards a bit... very nice and sleak and cool sounding

94mx6lsv6-stik
custom cat-bak stainless
magnaflow performance mufler

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Re: i think

I also have one and love it. I bought it from MASTER MUFLER for $130 installed.

·
Registered
59 Posts
They have three lines of mufflers. You can find all the info you need on their website. Basically there's the stainless line and the aluminzed line. The stainless steel line is broken up into two types, street series and race series. All stainless mufflers are 14" length. The race series has a 3" core diameter and the street series is a race series with a 2" silencer inside. Almost all the SS mufflers come with tips. The aluminized and a few SS don't come with tips. The aluminized comes in various sizes and inlet/outlet configurations and sizes. Get the one that suits your needs. All mufflers have a lifetime warranty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts