Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
how are the timing belt and tensioner? Timing in check?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Well finally got the car started a friend of mine took it to his shop and got it fixed(well wouldn't say fixed, but why it wasn't starting up)

Only problem now is he says i have a crack in Exhaust Manifold. is this cause all the white smoke or could it be blown head gasket?

Also if knows a site to get a Mazda factory Service Manual for 90 Mx6 could you send it to me

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello guys been away for a while, life problems.... anyway i got the problem with fuse corrected, thats all good now. Now i just got to get it started, might just need gas seeing as how its been sitting since april of 07 :p. Now that i have the time i'm gonna continue where i left off.
Hey I'm new here,how are you? I have the same problem, what was the problem with your car?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello guys been away for a while, life problems.... anyway i got the problem with fuse corrected, thats all good now. Now i just got to get it started, might just need gas seeing as how its been sitting since april of 07 :p. Now that i have the time i'm gonna continue where i left off.
What was the problem

21 - 25 of 25 Posts