Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im the car is still sitting not being really driven but maybe 2-3 times a week.

if anyone is interested in this car shoot me a pm with a reasonable offer.

as you can see the car is very clean and nice.

only has 89,700 miles on the engine turbo and automatic transmission.

it shifts and runs fine sometimes has a problem starting but thats just the ditzy going bad and will be fixed before sold or if anyone is realy interested.

car is clean on the inside and out has some small paint ships on rear bumper where the paint didnt want to stick to the plastic. it doesnt look bad not even enough for me to get it resprayed.

has sony gt-310 headunit and speakers front and rear also is wired for a sub an amp in the trunk.

has two layers of dynomat from the trunk lid to the doors of the car.

18" wheels new muffler cone filter front strut bar. lowered 2 inchs

make me a reasonable offer on the car.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i need to sell this car fast and it is on craigslist for 4000 obo. and im pretty sure i cant get 4000 out of it. make me some good offers ill see if i can let it go.

it needs to be gone fast.

·
Registered
951 Posts
damn thats a sweet 1g...good luck on the sale,times are tight right now,obviously

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks yea i had alot of plans to make more motor modifications once i got the outside how i liked it.

it being a really fast car wasnt high on my priority list since i race motorcycles.

if you have drove a gt tho you know there really quick in stock form and this is no exception.

the auto tranny seems to have been well maintained by the previous owner. i am the 2nd owner of it and it shifts fine through all gears.

im takin offers so shoot me one through a pm or on this ad.

oh btw since i had a question.

it is a 89 model year car i have changed out the tailaights and grill from a 92 because they are alot cleaner than the old ones were.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dont not buy it just cause its a auto.

the transmission swaps seem to be really easy and not take up alot of time.

i have a 92 lx 5 speed i might could let go for 1500 if you interested black with grey interior.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i have a almost complete 1990 gt 5 speed.

it runs but i believe a turbo seal is bad because thje car smokes pretty bad.

it shifts and runs tho.

the shifter bushings are worn out so its kind hard to find a gear till you get used to it.

it doesnt get driven at all it needs a new interior or some serious serious cleaning and a paint job.

it is marroon on the outside and inside.

i can sell some parts of it if you would like or make me an offer on the whole car?

i would rather sell this black one tho cause its a waste of space in my driveway.

would be willing to trade for a mercedes 190E or same body style mercedes from early to mid 90's or a jeep grand cherokee one of the 5.2 or 5.9 litres preferably.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
2200 wont buy it sorry its a good offer but this car is worth more than that.

im looking at buying a jeep grand cherokee to pull my enclosed trailer when my trucks bein used by my brother.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am entertaining all offers.

some please this a great looking car and would make a great dd or someone could build it into a real performer.

i have not seen a nicer 1st gen.

this car needs to be gone soon if not it will just get parked.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
take the radio out and put steel wheels on it and i'll give u 1500 for it.

i also have a 1993 Grand Cherokee Laredo 255k miles runs drives great. Remote start, keyless entry for trade.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
you've gotta realize you're asking 4k for a car with no market value. not dissing your car or anything. that's just how it is.

my offer still stands if you're willing to negotiate.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I think its worth 4k... to you. If your looking for a quick sale, 4 grand is not going to work. Quick sales are usually selling for less than their worth so they move fast.

Keep it and be proud to own a bad ass MX6

1 - 20 of 25 Posts