Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Man I love this car! I have a 94 MX6 LS and I was out on the town last night, of course looking for guys in their hondas and acuras thinking their badasses. I have to admit that I attract guys wanting to linem up like white on rice. I have the full erebuni shogun body kit, nice 17" volk's and quite a bit under the hood. Well I saw a civic that looked like it had the similar treatment up at the nex light. So when my turned green I race up next to him. I revved my engine, letting out a decevingly low rumble, to get his attention. He knew what was up. So when that light turned green he keept up with me for about oh.... .5 seconds. When I shifted into 2nd at about 6900rpm, I totally ripped past him.
Don't get me wrong, I do like honda a acura, but they always attract F**kers.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Post some pics of your car in the Pic Post (if you already haven't).

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
and which volks do you have??? i want the F-zero Kuwagatas but i went to the site and all the prices are in like DMs or something... im guessing theyre german, but not sure

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
I have a set of White 17x8.5 Volk TE37's with Yokohama Parada's (215/40ZR 17). Look around on the net, there are alot of sites that sell Volk's. Those ones you are talking about are pretty tight though.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
yeah i like that blackish/chromish look...tight

1 - 5 of 5 Posts