Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i go to look at a MX6 today, it has 17 inch rims, a super nice sound system, a new air intake, and some other nice features, its an M edition, its deep purple, and they arent asking for much at all, theres only a few minor probelms that the guy mentions to us, and so we hop on in, go for a spin, now its my turn, im all pumped throw it into gear go for it, woo hoo! this car is a blast to drive and then my dad says, we cant buy this car... i just about died! im already in love with this car and then he goes and tells me this, i asked him why and he said that the drive train is a little loose, and im thinking so what! it has a 3 year bumper to bumper no questions asked warranty! but i guess its a bigger deal then i imagined..... so no new car for me yet.... but i will keep looking! i just wish i could get my hands on that car!:( :(

·
Registered
359 Posts
Don't give up just keep looking around and you should find something soon. For some reason here in Ontario we have a lot of Mx-6's for sale. Why don't you check out www.autotrader.com and see what you can find good luck.

·
Registered
511 Posts
you don't want one thats been modded yet anyways. it more likely that they beat on it and drove it hard. also you can choose your own mods and add your own style to it. don't despair. i drove 6 hours to get my car:freak:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hey acidburn, funny you said that it's true!

I've also noticed so many dealers, especially small like import by the road no-name dealers bringing in sixes and trying to get there hands on them here in K-W to sell!

·
Registered
73 Posts
PT moderation in the house...why is this in the Pic Post...wait, I'm not a moderator on either board...whore on:tup:

-MX-6 JON

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
woo hoo

yeah i tried auto-trader and got bubkiss, maybe i guess i will have to go even further away. yeah that is one thing i was slightly dissapointed in is not being able to pick out my own stuff, but im a little broke right now and i wont be able to get mods for quite some time.
yeah, true.. why did i put in this forum? maybe its because the coolest people hang out here, hehehe i dont know. oh well

·
Registered
73 Posts
come on jorge, moderate my ass.....you promised.
and on the car, don't rush it, you'll know a good car when you see it. getting to know the seller just enough would help as well. kinda talk about racing to them etc. see what they say, if they have any "stories" and they're not a mechanic and the car wasn't cared for meticulously then that's just a bad sign....
good luck
matt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts