Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I buy manifold gaskets for the kl V6..??

Cheap..?? In Ireland they want US$65.00..!!!!

Thanks

·
Registered
488 Posts
Hell if they want that much for the intake manifold gaskets then you might as well just order a set of phenolic spacers from Sean Morgan. They cost right around that much, replace the intake manifold gaskets and keep the intake cooler for more power. For more information you can click the link in my signature for SCPOC and e-mail Sean off the mailing list directly or you can just do a quick search on this site and you'll find the info about them and the web page link.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Greg S said:
Hell if they want that much for the intake manifold gaskets then you might as well just order a set of phenolic spacers from Sean Morgan. They cost right around that much, replace the intake manifold gaskets and keep the intake cooler for more power. For more information you can click the link in my signature for SCPOC and e-mail Sean off the mailing list directly or you can just do a quick search on this site and you'll find the info about them and the web page link.
So you dont need the gasket if you have the spacer, right.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't find the v6 gaskets on carparts.?

As for the Phenolic spacers, the power increase could'nt be worth talking about.? a time differance of 0.1 sec 0-60..!!

That's 100msec... maybe it's just me, but that's not much..

(I can feeel a big response on the way) :))

anyway, this supplier also won't supply the workshop manuals..!! (or any other mazda dealer in Ireland), I had these guys out over this, and they told me that they did'nt put millions into their business, to go giving out the manuals..!! (WOW).. he compared it to bill gates giving out the source code of windows..!!..

So now I'm on a mission, I'm getting in contact with Mazda, and taking the whole thing up with them..

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
hello...

I just got a little confused about your post, it didn't really make much sense, could you be more specific about what happened?
Thanks,
Claeren.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got my intake mainifold gasket changed from the dealer the part cost $17.79 but total install costed $334.00.. Crazy.

93 mazda mx-6 4cyl

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
babeppt112 said:
I got my intake mainifold gasket changed from the dealer the part cost $17.79 but total install costed $334.00.. Crazy.

93 mazda mx-6 4cyl
that is crazy, i will change mine myself. i will buy the parts from there but not going to pay that much for it(labor that is). later

1 - 9 of 9 Posts