Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
Interesting... but I wonder if these are just the Mitchells CD's which I already have.. although there is only 2 of those..

John

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
Yes.. it makes me wonder..

The Mitchell ones are not that brilliant.. sort of a haynes copy..

John

·
Registered
749 Posts
Hmmm, I was going to ask you about those (the bibles?). Do you still do copies and are they any good? Bearing in mind i'm a bit of a tool in the tech department.

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
The ones I have are..

Mazda EPC (Electronic Parts Catalogue) Excellent for sourcing parts, and has diagrams..
can even search on reg number.. covers all Mazda models from the early 80's.

and I have the Mitchells Repair Manuals.. a bit like an electronic Haynes manual, and covers quite a few Mazda models..

The "bibles" I have are the genuine Mazdz paper based manuals... and I aint scanning a few thousand pages for anybody })

The parts CD's are a fiver delivered.. and for £3 extra you can have the Mitchells as well..

John

·
Registered
822 Posts
in case of emergancy i have the haynes manual on cd. if anyone wants a copy just ask. but dont expect them to be fancy, they are haynes after all!

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Dammit, I would love to have the factory manual for 2nd gen, meaning the "bible" they use on Mazda service etc. I guess no-one has them on CD or uploaded anywhere for people to download. I had one for lone from local Mazda dealer and you really gotta love the book, advising on what kind of bolts to stick here and there. I like to get things back as they should be right in the first place.

Mici

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
Hi Mici

If there is any pages you want, I normally will scan and post them here..

just don't ask for the whole 4000 odd pages })

John

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
LOL :E

John

·
Premium Member
3,067 Posts
Wackyracer said:
in case of emergancy i have the haynes manual on cd. if anyone wants a copy just ask. but dont expect them to be fancy, they are haynes after all!
...Actually, I wouldnt mind a copy...if its just for the 2Gen mx6.
The Chiltons I have is too general, covers the US/Cdn models of 323/mx3/626/mx6/millenia/protege and Probe.
Id prefer just the MX6.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Haynes manual I've got seems to concentrate on the Probe more than the MX6, which is a pain when I'm trying to remove body parts such as the rear bumper....hint....hint....(any advice welcome).......

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
Here you go Del..

John

·
Registered
822 Posts
woo that looks just like my front bumper!

The Haynes manual I've got seems to concentrate on the Probe more than the MX6, which is a pain when I'm trying to remove body parts such as the rear bumper....hint....hint....(any advice welcome).......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts