Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys time to plan for next months meet. We are shooting for the weekend of either Dec. 14th or 21st. Both of the dates being a Sunday. Since it will be cold outside how bout a little arcade/pizza action at Goodtimes Arcade in Somerville Ma. We have had a couple of meets there in the past and there was plenty of room for all and was pretty cheap. Plan on meeting up there at round 11am. I will post directions and what-not later on when we get the date finalized. So lets hear it guys.

Hank

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
when you find out the definate day il take it off from work so everyone can see my new 6. Well its stock like the last one....its green...it has high mileage...well yeah its basicaly the same exact car but youl all get to see it again.

Where is this in location to leominster rt2 190?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dec 14th...

Well since no one is saying which date would be good for them I will chose it. Sunday the 14th of December will be the date at Goodtimes Emporium in Somerville Ma. and will start at 11am.

Goodtimes is located at the Home Depot Mall right off of Interstate 93 in Somerville Ma. You can see the Home Depot from the interstate. I will post directions for it soon

Hank

G

·
Hey everyone whats up? Im new to the site but some of you might know me from other sites if your from the Worcester, Ma area. Anyways, I'll definately be going to this meet to try to meet all of ya. Id like to see what other mods could be done to my 6 and just make some new friends.:)

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Nice, glad to see you found the site. I dont know how many 6's are gonna be at this meet....lately we havent been getting many to show...

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
midnightMX6 said:
Nice, glad to see you found the site. I dont know how many 6's are gonna be at this meet....lately we havent been getting many to show...
Yeah you and Mike will prolly be the only 2nd Gens there :( Not to many 6's in MaPOC but, we would like to have as many as possible. Nice looking 6 you have there BTW. See you on the 14th

Hank

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
i am gonna try to get there also. as long as the weather is nice

G

·
So I took the day off already, and my boss isnt too happy but oh well. Mike, you could follow me out if your going...no forget that...you have to go. Im going to a meet out in Braintree this Thursday so Im sure Ill be able to get out there jus fine.

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
ya i still gotta take the day off.

Lol....where is rutland ne ways....

·
Registered
454 Posts
Its nice to see some 2nd Gen MX-6's. I wont be able to make it. I'll still be out to sea. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the next meet.

Reminder - I'm the guy with the Gold LS that came to the meet in June? at the park.

Post how the meet turns out.

G

·
Rutland is like 20 mins from leominster. If its easier for ya, i can meet ya at my dads garage in Leominster....he runs Hillside Auto on Rt. 12 almost on the Sterling line....Lemmie know what your gonna do

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
is that near ESP?

G

·
not too sure what ESP is but its near Green Leaf and ABC auto recyclers. further towards the center though...almost right across from the Harley shop on Rt. 12

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Yep thats right near ESP. Im surprised youve never heard of them, they do very good work, they work on a bunch of peoples cars from ne motorsports too. If you need anything done one of the guys is an ex mazda tech and he knows these cars like the back of his hand.:tup:

Back on topic, i got the day off so il see you all there.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
JW75 said:
Its nice to see some 2nd Gen MX-6's. I wont be able to make it. I'll still be out to sea. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the next meet.

Reminder - I'm the guy with the Gold LS that came to the meet in June? at the park.

Post how the meet turns out.
Hey yeah, I remember you :) Have fun out at sea, hopefully you can make it to the next meet :tup:

Hank

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LilRed6Babe157 said:
So I took the day off already, and my boss isnt too happy but oh well. Mike, you could follow me out if your going...no forget that...you have to go. Im going to a meet out in Braintree this Thursday so Im sure Ill be able to get out there jus fine.
Dude, if you have a meet in Braintree you can get to Goodtimes no prob. Hell you have to pass where Goodtimes is on 93 to get out to Braintree (unless you take the pike). Anywho hope you can make it.

Hank

G

·
Yeah Im going and think Im all set with directions. That meet was insane on thursday....Ive never seen a bigger unorganized event in my life...burnouts, races, you name it. It was probably one of the best times Ive ever had. heres the link for anyone who cares to see a lil.
Thanksgiving Show

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Damn i woulda gone to that, i dont post on NEMS that much, i liked bms untill everyone left...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts