Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey New England peeps, miss the April MaPOC dyno, the DC dyno and wanna know what your putting to the ground, or get a general baseline? MaPOC is planning an end of summer dyno meet for the begining of October. There are a number of MaPOC'ers that have really modified their rides since the last meet and some that want to get a baseline, come join us. With 10 people participating the cost will only be $65 (a person) for up to 6 runs or $75 for the same w/wideband O2 readings. So post up here w/questions, your prefered meet dates and what-nots. Lets hear it MaPOC.

Hank

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dyno update...

Okay I received a reply from NED today regarding available dates and pricing:

Hi Hank,
We would look forward to having the Mass Probe owners join us again for another dyno day. Actually as of today the first 3 weekends in October are still available - let me know which Saturday is your preference and I will hook you up!
Pricing will be the same - $65 for up to 6 runs and $10 if you want Air/Fuel Testing. As always a free all you can eat BBQ will be included for all!

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!
Dean
www.nedyno.com

So it looks like we have our pic of weekend and the price will still be the same as in April :tup: The meet will be the second Sat. in October that would be the 11th. The price will $65 for 6 runs

Hank

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I'm in again. It was a great meet last time. I've been meaning to set up some dyno time to see what the Zombie chip and a few more psi will do. I will probably have some type of exhaust work done by that time too. ;)

·
Registered
37 Posts
2Rusty said:
I'm in again. It was a great meet last time. I've been meaning to set up some dyno time to see what the Zombie chip and a few more psi will do. I will probably have some type of exhaust work done by that time too. ;)
dude if ur goin i got try to get the day off, by the way how u doing havent seen u online in a while.

jm

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2Rusty said:
Nice :tup: Your car was one of the best to watch and hear. Your turbo was screaming something fierce, I loved it. Cool beans :cool: See you there.

Hank

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Date is set...

Okay guys, I just received confirmation today from Dean @ NEDT that we are on for the 11th of October. So mark your calenders and head on over to the NEDT site and sign-up under the MaPOC dyno day. See you all there :)

Hank

NOTE: Don't sign-up unless you are positively dyno'n your car
We had a few peeps that signed up and never showed or did and didn't dyno, which wasn't very cool on our part.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
marlbora said:
well guys its like this if i get my car all done and ready ill go dont know yet
Hope to see you there Tony. What's wrong with ther PGT? I've been riding around with a code 17, small muffler hole and split CV boot and she's still running like a champ. CV boot sprayed grease all over the driver's side wheel about a month ago. I even drove up north to Bulington VT in the rain and back and I haven't had a problem with the CV joint yet. :cool: I'll eventually replace the axle but I'm gonna wait and see how long I can go before it self destructs. I can't believe it, not many cars can go without a CV boot like this.

·
Registered
37 Posts
2Rusty said:
Hope to see you there Tony. What's wrong with ther PGT? I've been riding around with a code 17, small muffler hole and split CV boot and she's still running like a champ. CV boot sprayed grease all over the driver's side wheel about a month ago. I even drove up north to Bulington VT in the rain and back and I haven't had a problem with the CV joint yet. :cool: I'll eventually replace the axle but I'm gonna wait and see how long I can go before it self destructs. I can't believe it, not many cars can go without a CV boot like this.
both boots on my pass side are ripped fpr bout 3 months now still holden up. hehehe

·
Registered
203 Posts
If I get her registered and insured by the 9th I will go, but if I dont I'll probably just say fruck it and take her anyways,lol. Just got a new motor in last thursday and I wanna see what she putting down in stock trim, anyways I really do want to go but we'll see!

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
St_Terror_GT said:
If I get her registered and insured by the 9th I will go, but if I dont I'll probably just say fruck it and take her anyways,lol. Just got a new motor in last thursday and I wanna see what she putting down in stock trim, anyways I really do want to go but we'll see!
Always a good thing to get a baseline before you mod. I wish I had one way back when..

·
Registered
203 Posts
Oh sh*t, I just noticed that wednesday I will have a year being on this site hehehe, damm time goes by fast [email protected]

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
}) You guys are in trouble. }) Just had a 2-1/2 inch cat-back exhaust installed. Turbo likey! Boost pressure went up 1 psi without touching the boost controller - no spiking either. Stock cat was still good but I may go back and have a catco hi flo put on before the meet. With the exhaust, Zombie chip and Adam's crank pulley I can up the boost some more and shoot for 230 - 240 ft-lbs of torque at the front wheels. :p

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
2Rusty said:
}) You guys are in trouble. }) Just had a 2-1/2 inch cat-back exhaust installed. Turbo likey! Boost pressure went up 1 psi without touching the boost controller - no spiking either. Stock cat was still good but I may go back and have a catco hi flo put on before the meet. With the exhaust, Zombie chip and Adam's crank pulley I can up the boost some more and shoot for 230 - 240 ft-lbs of torque at the front wheels. :p
Awesome :cool: Cat-back not turbo back though? I can't wait to see your car again...

Hank

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
BDaddyK said:
Awesome :cool: Cat-back not turbo back though? I can't wait to see your car again...

Hank
Hey Hank, I just got the cat-back because I need to find myself a flange for the turbo. They wouldn't make one for me. Then I just need to pick up a flex pipe from JC Whitney.

BTW what car are you bringing this time?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'll be bringing the PGT this time. Thats what I wanted to bring last time but unfortunately it wasn't road worthy then. I really want to see what she's putting down. Besides I have only put a 2.5" cat-back and a homemade full intake on the Mustang since last time.

Hank

·
Premium Member
4,973 Posts
Hey, will they let us split runs? Like me & my bro go up and we both run 3 times for the price of one? I couldn't get away with spending $65 on tests for my car and not get smacked up by Michelle. But I can take out $40 and not have to hear about it.

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
I should get out of SAT's around 11 or 12 so im going to shoot down 190 when i do, it will only take me 20minutes to get there, is everyone still gonna be around or is something happening afterwards?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.