Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 771 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Well I'm still kicking around even though I spend most of my time on Probetalk.com

Anyone make it to Fun Run over the weekend?

·
Banned
5,310 Posts
Mazda Mx-6 93 ls

southern N.B on the border of calais maine representing the mx6.:flamer:

·
Registered
199 Posts
asunamazda said:
Cool! Are you in St. Stephen? I'm in Saint John, I usually get my parts shipped to Calais to save on shipping and stuff.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
asunamazda said:
I go shopping in Maine a couple of times a year, ever see my car drive by your house? I'll wave next time...hahaha

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
woooooooo so there's six (6) of us now.... hehe that's kind of an ironic number for the site we're on...

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Koala8998 said:
There are more, lots more, they just don't care about meets and stuff.
Later,
Koala
I take it you (SpeedyLS you want to join the club)
I am interested...but do you have very many people? And are they all on your "little island" ;) hahaha... seriously though, what all would it entail? and does it matter that i will only have my pretty car in the warmer months of the year? Maybe I could be a part-time member...lol

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Well, I know of like 4 or 5 other mx-6ers in PEi, NB, and Halifax that don't use this site.
For some reason they still want to join our new club. Even though they don't use mx6.com or probetalk.com
Anyways, I'm not sure if i will be charging for the club, all i will be wanting at first is the word of the members in going to a few meets here and there.
Later,
Koala

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice! I almost had an MX-3, but then I got my 6 instead. By any chance is your MX-3 ever in any car shows? If so, is it dark blue?

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Mike, since when do you go on this site? It's scales from msn messenger. Are you going into the car show this weekend in moncton? and did you go to the halifax one last weekend??

And yes SpeedyLS it is his car you are thinking about.

Who's all going to Moncton this saturday for the car show at the collossium???
I'm going.

Later,
Koala

·
Registered
23 Posts
I wouldn't exactly call it DARK blue, but it is blue. I hit most of the major shows around here. Was in the Halifax show over the past weekend and took home the best Mazda trophy.

And I don't come on here too often, but i do check it out every once and a while. And I'm planning on going to the Moncton show for sure. It's not this saturday though, it's the next one, Aug. 28th. I work Saturday morning and had somebody else scheduled so I could leave early to make it to the show LOL. Are you planning on entering your car or just comming down to see? Who else is going?

1 - 20 of 771 Posts