Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

181 - 200 of 771 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Definitley a good meet idea for sure....

is this the one we are planning for the end of the summer?

M.P. King

·
Registered
168 Posts
my car would get poooned out there if we did that......

LOL.

good ol 2.0 Litre....

:(

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
you could beat a old civic :D lots of them around here, there are even a lot of slow old volkswagons
but yeah, go show and no go, that's what i'm doing, well, even when i get my engine mods, i'm not gonna race it. because that's what my first gen mx-6 will be for :D all i need is a first gen mx-6 :sigh:

·
Registered
168 Posts
yeah that's true!!! someday when Patricia is all pimped...

I'm thinking about changing her name from Patricia to Paris... becuase you know why... ;)

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Calypso said:
yeah that's true!!! someday when Patricia is all pimped...

I'm thinking about changing her name from Patricia to Paris... becuase you know why... ;)
Because you'll strip her down to her centercaps???? hahaha, i love the shirt that says "I slept in Paris" lmao

Later,
Scales

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
Yeaaaa Spring Break!!!

(I don't remember if this was brought up yet... sry if it was)

Who gets or has already had a spring break? What did you do/ or are you planning on doing?

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I do, March 17th I believe.
I'm going to go to a wonderful place called charlottetown, some say it looks dirty, but I think it looks great when you're drunk :)
But really now, I'm staying here in this snow covered dump while other ppl go south or out west.
Either way, next year I'll go somewhere fun.
Later,
Scales

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Who got snow this weekend? we didn't :p we got some winds, and probably like 1 cm of snow, but i don't think it was new snow, i think it was just blowing snow.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #190
It snowed every day up at Mont Ste Anne.

I just took sleepy pills... who wants to make bets on how long it will take before my head actually hits the keyboard?

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
why aren't YOU online? actually... it's cause i'm trying to do work... but I'm having a hard time concentrating... dammit, where are my damn free Focus Factor pills?!? sdlksdfkjlsdfkljsdf

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
i got some ritalin if ya need any? i got pics of janet now, they are from friday nights party :D

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
I have free pills that I ordered from TV :-D that means they MUST be quality.

p.s. make her join the club!!

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
she's going to the truro meet, and she's gonna be at everything we do in the july meet :D PS YOU SUCK, you're still not online

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #198
I don't think I like how this has become a bad thing... :(

I resign.

And now I have to get back to work. Adios!

181 - 200 of 771 Posts