Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 771 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
i'm not new, but i'll say hello back :D
Hows life treating ya Speedy?? Anybody up for going to a bike show in summerside, PEI, sunday? I can get more details if anyone is interested.
Later,
Koala

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
bump bump, who wants to meet in Saint John NB October 23rd??????? I'm going, and Mike (who lives in saint john - probe owner) and hopefully some others from other places are gonna go) it's also going to be the first meet of the Atlantic K-series Owners club, all is welcome, e-mail for more details, [email protected] I know some of you can make it, if i can (i have like no money) then you can.
Hope to hear from you all, oh and if your car is already stored (like 1fastmx3's) then bum a ride, or get there, all is welcome.
Later,
Koala

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
P.S. Speedy, you're from fredrickton right... you have no excuss not to come :lol: nah, i want everybody who can, to come, get work off, ask for it off now please, i want this to be a successful meet as well as my bud Mike. Lets end this year off on a good note.
Thanks
Later,
Koala

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
heya! you're right no excuses for me!! I'll try to make it up, are you the organizer? You should start a thread dedicated to the meet so that ppl see something new :). (By the way, no K in Fredericton ;) hahaha) Anyhoo, I don't like travelling or meeting new ppl alone... I'm a sissy that way. Ok if I bring a friend with me? And possibly my brother and his friend...

Lemme know!

Katie

P.S. I added you to my MSN...I think.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Pubby.. are you the one w/ the black six and to gorgeous chrome rims? I saw that and I was awe struck. I have some 19'' geovanni (sp?) chrome coming in the spring

N

·
0 Posts
Why Hello all fellow maritimers, I'm new to mx6.com and hail from a small community called Union Centre out side of Westville NS, just recently bought back my '93 '6, I had sold it about 4 years ago and hated myself for it ever since, I just happened across it for sale about 3 weeks ago and jumped on it, I'm really happy I got it back. Now that it is a second vehicle to me I plan on doing some major upgrades, right now I only have a 2lt eng. (it's pretty weak, wore out) any ideas on a good swap, any good places to browse for parts that will deal with us guys North of the border?

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
NSMazda said:
Why Hello all fellow maritimers, I'm new to mx6.com
new eh? but your join date is June 2002!! :angel:

I can't really help you out with any good places to get stuff. I'm looking at getting a new motor too (in the Spring), but most places I find (online) cost $350-$500 US to ship to Canada. My brother said I could get a KL-ZE from Montreal for under $2000 with shipping and everything, and if he finds me the link again I'll post it :).

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
speedyLS said:

I can't really help you out with any good places to get stuff. I'm looking at getting a new motor too (in the Spring), but most places I find (online) cost $350-$500 US to ship to Canada. My brother said I could get a KL-ZE from Montreal for under $2000 with shipping and everything, and if he finds me the link again I'll post it :).
burn, nice Kate, nice :)

N

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the help speedyls! If you find out about that motor defiently post it, I'll most likely just go with a rebuild and add a few extras for now, looked into turbo's and realized it would probably be easier and more reliable to go with a larger eng.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hi,

1993 Ford Probe "Patricia"

I'm from Saint John Area, New Brunswick of coure.

I hope to see you all at an event next year with our new club!!

-Michael
Atlantic Mazda Motor Club

N

·
0 Posts
speedyLS said:

haha, I forgot that it said I joined 2002, I did check out the site very briefly way back then, didn't post just joined so I could check it out, I was actually surprised when I came back and my membership was still here, you all caught me in a lie! Hopefully I can be forgiven!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I dunno! Kate can be a little meanie sometimes! Just kidding! *Threats to show mean AMMC emails!*

AHAHAH

-M.P. King
Atlantic Mazda Motor Club

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
mad_MX6er- yee haww, another NBer!! :)
NSMazda- I definitly will let ya know if I find out any more about the KL-ZEs in Montreal.
Calypso- don't be lippy...

i think the internet makes me sick to my stomac, can't wait till i'm jobless and poor so at least i won't spend 8hrs a day in front of a computer... that is all :)

41 - 60 of 771 Posts