Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

621 - 640 of 771 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
actually, pei owns dartmouth anyday... you haven't even seen pei, lol you saw the jist of it...

dartmouth sucks

FTW:tup:
i didnt see PEI??? i only saw the jist of it ROFL
i drove around tat province in 3 hours!! i saw all of it LOL

Besides, i was in PEI and did the tourist thing when i was 6...see PEI once, you've seen it all ... lol

The cottage people were stupid, and so were the campground people :( just because we were early 20s they thought we were gonna get smashed, yell and cause a scene... (what made them think that!! :angel: )

Dartmouth > PEI

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
i didnt see PEI??? i only saw the jist of it ROFL
i drove around tat province in 3 hours!! i saw all of it LOL

Besides, i was in PEI and did the tourist thing when i was 6...see PEI once, you've seen it all ... lol

The cottage people were stupid, and so were the campground people :( just because we were early 20s they thought we were gonna get smashed, yell and cause a scene... (what made them think that!! :angel: )

Dartmouth > PEI

what the hell does dartmouth have, LOL oh free stabbings...

and when you are 6 you can't do anything on pei except for the kids places... you haven't hit up tracadie beach yet, so don't talk bad about pei, lol

dartmouth is canada's asshole, LOL

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
[email protected] NB snow for you rain for us :D suckas... global warming favors me rofl

·
Registered
185 Posts
sorry but Wainwright Alberta is the asshole of canada i have proof...just spent 2 months there doing the last of the prep training for afganistan, nothing like desert warfare canada style damn that place was cold...dave i think i saw your car on sunday, i was staying at the g/f in hali and drove over to the dark side and drove passed you, your 6 black on top yellow on the bottom with angel eyes? and yeah we really should meet up before i leave the country in january
hey scales what are you doing out west? i know not enjoying the temperature, wish i had known you were there i would have gotten a few days off and we could have shot the shit had a few drinks, basically anything that would have gotten me out of there for a few days

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
sorry but Wainwright Alberta is the asshole of canada i have proof...just spent 2 months there doing the last of the prep training for afganistan, nothing like desert warfare canada style damn that place was cold...dave i think i saw your car on sunday, i was staying at the g/f in hali and drove over to the dark side and drove passed you, your 6 black on top yellow on the bottom with angel eyes? and yeah we really should meet up before i leave the country in january
hey scales what are you doing out west? i know not enjoying the temperature, wish i had known you were there i would have gotten a few days off and we could have shot the [shizzle] had a few drinks, basically anything that would have gotten me out of there for a few days
yea that's me

i never saw you though... where did you see me??
and what does your 6 looks like again so i know what to look for :)

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
haah the dark side rules PEI....only because that's where my cheerleading team is from ahahhaah.....and poooo to Alberta...and everyone who lives there...because I'm still here:mad: and everyone's moving back before I get out there ....geez..

i'll still be here babe :)

·
Banned
5,310 Posts
No man I haven't really been trying to sell it. I put it in the paper so ill get some calls maybe Friday or thereafter. Bad time of year to sell anything.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAY to much stuff on the go here. Way to much.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
No man I haven't really been trying to sell it. I put it in the paper so ill get some calls maybe Friday or thereafter. Bad time of year to sell anything.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAY to much stuff on the go here. Way to much.
damn, hopefully it's in a good way man...

If you do sell it, you better still go to mx6.com or you won't be invited to the AMMC car meets, muahahaha

·
Registered
185 Posts
hey dave in hali now, here till jan 14 then back to gtown before i fly out on the 29 of jan...should meet up for a coffee or beer whatever works for you...you can see pics of my 6 in the page that scales set up for post your pics...blue, stock on the outside she is in need of a paint job and some minor work but still good to go...

Andrew

·
Banned
5,310 Posts
Waiting for summer /spring so I can put my pgt wheels on (going to paint black chrome :)

Then I want to get my little bike out again :)

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
oh man, i just got an email saying this thread has been updated...apparently i missed eastcoast all together!! sorry man :(

Scales, you know what's up with me haha crashing and what not jk jk

Who here is hitting up the PEI drag races in june? *raises hand*

·
Banned
5,310 Posts
I want to go, not to drag race. Just to watch. lol. ill park my car and go somewhere and watch ppl look at it. ill be able to pick out mx6dave that way.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I want to go, not to drag race. Just to watch. lol. ill park my car and go somewhere and watch ppl look at it. ill be able to pick out mx6dave that way.
you saying im gonna go look for your car :p

ill be busy drinking or racing ;)

·
Banned
5,310 Posts
LOL.

Id love to see your car in person. Id hide mine its hideous ;)

621 - 640 of 771 Posts