Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

761 - 771 of 771 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I just sold my MX6 :( Why the hell doesn'y mx6.com email me anymore whenever someone write in this forum haha. Oh well.... I now own a 2006 Ford Fusion SE (4 banger) My new Steeda suspension and CAI etc etc etc just came in the mail today WEEEE haha. I'm still up for a meet sometime though!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey guys, I'm in Halifax and new to the site, got a 93 LS 5sp, stock with a bad distributor right now. Trying to find one that works that won't break the bank.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Hey guys, I bought a new ride! a 2002 Protege, I'm planning on getting another mx6 next year since I miss my last one so much.
Anybody up for getting a big mazda meet sometime this year?

·
Registered
11 Posts
windsor, nova scotia with a mx6 mystere, been sitting for a year and a half and started right up like nothing, cant wait to get it road legal

·
Registered
76 Posts
Anyone on here from near the Gagetown base? Saw a blue 2nd gen today at the McD's.

I'm now living in Welsford (right center of Fredericton and saint-John) and own a '05 mazda6 wagon (Got in a crash with my '06 last March)

Still miss my 6, I even brought my spare parts from Montreal in case I ever buy one lol

·
Registered
730 Posts
Anyone on here from near the Gagetown base? Saw a blue 2nd gen today at the McD's.

I'm now living in Welsford (right center of Fredericton and saint-John) and own a '05 mazda6 wagon (Got in a crash with my '06 last March)

Still miss my 6, I even brought my spare parts from Montreal in case I ever buy one lol
My parents & my 2 MX-6s live in Nerepis. :tup:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Anybody still checking out the forum?

In case there are still people checking in; I thought I'd post an update. We've moved to Nova Scotia now, and still have Sparkie (94 silver mx6 with body kit). She still needs got have a bunch of work done to restore it to mint; but that will have to wait till we've finished building our house and the workshop.

761 - 771 of 771 Posts