Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 771 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey, just noticed there was a eastern canadian section on this page, lol. and saw this thread so thought i'd stop in :) I'm from Browns Flat NB (in between Saint John and Fredericton)(i work in Saint John) My 6 is like a maroon color, and I got some 17" Aerospeed 6-spoke rims on it (gunmetal in color), and pipe with like a 5" outlet on it incase anyone has seen me around. though right now, i just have black steal wheels on it, cuz i am forced to drive it in the winter for now sence i blew the engine in my subaru:damnmad: .

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #65 (Edited)
This is really awesome guys. I think that everybody that posted in this thread should post up a picture of their car :). (Only if you want to of course). If you don't know how, PM me and I'll put it up for ya.

Katie

EDIT: or, maybe not, i forgot this thread was started in July :lol:

·
Registered
44 Posts
i have to make a cardomain page for my car, thats the only way i know how to get my pics up, sence i dont have any webspace. i have one for my subaru, but never got around to makein one my six yet. got all kinda a pics though :cool:

Edit : ok so i really only have 2 pics, lol. and there are on this page http://members.cardomain.com/mazdarati6 :cool:

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
wassup
i live in Sackville/Fall River, NS Yellow 96 mx6 Ls

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Mazdarati6, I love that color :)
mx6dave, holy hell we're TWINS!! :D
Shane, you get up too early!! haha but your car's lookin' good :) and really, really clean I might add!

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
speedyLS said:
Shane, you get up too early!! haha but your car's lookin' good :) and really, really clean I might add!
It's true Shane, you do get up to early, but so do you Kate, may i suggest, sleeping in, or going to bed after your 6 o'clock curfews :smokin:

Oh, and if anyone wants to join the wonderful and splendid new Atlantic Mazda Club, PM me or e-mail me (can also add me to messeneger) at [email protected] or even ask me for more info.
Next meet is in spring on PEI :D it's a garanteed good time, as long as someone gets me a colt 45 or 2 (we don't have it here)
Later,
Koala

·
Registered
199 Posts
speedyLS said:
Mazdarati6, I love that color :)
mx6dave, holy hell we're TWINS!! :D
Katie Hon, I haven't gone to bed yet. Just getting off work. :)

BTW, I drive a yellow Mazda too if you didn't notice in the pic. ;)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Koala8998 said:
It's true Shane, you do get up to early, but so do you Kate, may i suggest, sleeping in, or going to bed after your 6 o'clock curfews :smokin:

Oh, and if anyone wants to join the wonderful and splendid new Atlantic Mazda Club, PM me or e-mail me (can also add me to messeneger) at [email protected] or even ask me for more info.
Next meet is in spring on PEI :D it's a garanteed good time, as long as someone gets me a colt 45 or 2 (we don't have it here)
Later,
Koala
Scales, I'll get back to your e-mail in the next couple days when I'm not so tired and actually have more than a minute spare time. I'm interested in the club. It'd be really nice to get a lot of members.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Shane, I saw a tiny bit of your yeller Mazda (purdy :), you never mentioned it was yellow tho!!), have you got a pic of it too? :)

Koala8998 said:
Oh, and if anyone wants to join the wonderful and splendid new Atlantic Mazda Club
I love the enthusiasm!! hahaha :p It really is wonderful and splendid :D

Now, as for the crappy crappy liquor you want (yuck!), I'll bring you some Colt 45 but the folks at the Liquor Store are going to think I'm a hillbilly!! hahaha

61 - 80 of 771 Posts