Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 771 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
You guys are all weird :p But on the bright side, you managed to turn a thread that was saying howdy to maritimers on the site, into dialog about rednecks with mullets :lol:

P.S. Mullets are sexxxxxxxxxxxxy ;)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Katie you think mullets are hot?

*starts growing a mullet*

Just kidding ;)

PS: I miss my patricia

MP King

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Already started ;)

I say sorry to my car everyday now, cause she's always frozen and covered in salt. You're lucky Mike for having storage.

Later,
Scales

·
Registered
168 Posts
Yeah I'm pretty happy about it. Only $150 and i save a pile of money by reducing my coverage on it to fire and theft. So that leaves me money for parts without even having to save :)

MP King

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I'm hoping on getting a kl-ze at the end of summer, then supercharging it next winter, or twin turboing it

Later,
Scales

·
Registered
25 Posts
hey i have a 1994 mx6 ls v6, but i put it away for the winter and i just bought a 1993 mx6 v6 that was smashed up.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Koala8998 said:
I'm hoping on getting a kl-ze at the end of summer, then supercharging it next winter, or twin turboing it

Later,
Scales
If you're going to turbo, why wouldn't you turbo your kl-03?

nicknos, did you post a picture? If so, I don't think it worked (well... it's not working for me :()

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
speedyLS said:
If you're going to turbo, why wouldn't you turbo your kl-03?

nicknos, did you post a picture? If so, I don't think it worked (well... it's not working for me :()
Depends on if the KL-ZE has the power i want, and i want a new engine first, cause the one i have now is nothing but trouble.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Man, don't change it! I'm keeping Patricia the same (Bright Calypso Green) but I am think I am gonna add racing stripes or maybe a vinyl. I dont' want to rice it out though. I am also super low on cash so I doubt It will be soon.

But keep in mind any colour is cool besides Yellow. Right kate? (j/k)

MP King

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Calypso said:
But keep in mind any colour is cool besides Yellow. Right kate? (j/k)

MP King
JK???? what do you mean, jk??? yellow is the color of unhealthy piss :D but her color is a good yellow, sunshine yellow or something, which fits kate perfect :D
Anyways, yeah, i might go a darker green or something
Later,
koala

101 - 120 of 771 Posts