Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 771 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
That's colins from the pictures that I have of it.

MP King

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
wrong car sry, i think anyways, i bought my car at honda in June 2003, the person who owned it before was jeanette i believe, she now owns a toyota solara. I just put the mazda decal on it a couple months ago.
Your car was for sale by walmart right? if it was, there is a good chance some punk kid bought it, and drove the crap out of it, i think he got in a small accident, fixed it, then sold it.
I think so anyways. i could be wrong.
Later,
Scales(colin)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey everyone...Im a new member to Mx6.com and a Maritimer...from Truro Nova Scotia, just bought my 97 MX6 in July and i absolutely love it!!and I've been looking for sites on them ever since and i really like this one...and would love to see a meet sometime around the maritimes it would defintitly be great to get out and see some other 6's to see what has been done to other peoples cars...later! :wave:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome I guess. I probably shouldn't be the one saying that consider I'm the guy with the probe, and really new. but none the less.

M.P. King

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Calypso said:
Welcome I guess. I probably shouldn't be the one saying that consider I'm the guy with the probe, and really new. but none the less.

M.P. King
That wasn't very enthusiastic *sigh* just kiddin' ;)

Hey Stacey :wave: I'm positive that there will be at least a few meets in the Maritimes this year, and I'm happy to see another girl posting in here... it's about damn time!! :D

-Katie

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
speedyLS said:
That wasn't very enthusiastic *sigh* just kiddin' ;)

Hey Stacey :wave: I'm positive that there will be at least a few meets in the Maritimes this year, and I'm happy to see another girl posting in here... it's about damn time!! :D

-Katie
Yeah, i think Mike is happy to see another mazda chick in the maritimes too ;) to bad she doesn't own a probe!!!
Later,
Scales

·
Registered
168 Posts
Koala8998 said:
Yeah, i think Mike is happy to see another mazda chick in the maritimes too ;) to bad she doesn't own a probe!!!
Later,
Scales
Just because I'm friendly doesn't hurt. :)

M.P. King

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
friendly in a non-gay way that is :lol:
Mike when should I plan on going to saint john for helping you with your car? I can make it there on any weekend in Febuary so far. I'm getting a job so i can go off island more, and to help out the modding my car fund (of course).
Later,
Scales

·
Registered
168 Posts
This probably won't be till way later then that. Probably more like April. But I'll keep you posted. Colin, can you get a hold of Shane for the meeting on sunday? I'd like his imput.

M.P. King

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
Yeah, this thread has gotten tons of action since MP and Scales started whoring in it...

.... just kiddin' boys! :D

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Yeah, Mike is a whore, but i don't understand why you called me a whore :urg:
haha
i just posted like 40 times in this thread that's all :shrug:
Later,
Scales

·
Registered
168 Posts
if anyone is a whore it's definitely Colin. :flipa: Like i said all along, I'm just a good catholic boy :urg:

M.P. King

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
k, I've been thinking of a come back for the past 2 minutes, and I'm tired of thinking, because thinking only takes place in school :D
Oh wait, I got one, pei doens't have any whores, the closest we have are dirty hicks, and I hope I'm not one of them :D Saint John is full of whores :D

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #139 (Edited)
back on track ;)

:rolleyes: uh huh... excellent points boys... wait a sec, I think you both just perfectly demonstrated what I was talking about...

Edit: ...and I am confident there is more whoring to follow...

----------------------------------

so anyway, who else got an assload of snow today?!? you gotta love it! :) ...except those of you who drive your 6s (and probes) in the snow :(

121 - 140 of 771 Posts