Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

141 - 160 of 771 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Yup. Colin just proved it. the difference between me and colin is, I make this look good. ;)

M.P. King

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
You're right Mike, you make this look good, but I make it interesting? I think, I dunno, I'm just editing over things I said before, I just need something to fill it in

·
Registered
168 Posts
You're dead. Seriously. Like you're gonna get your ass kicked by Kate. Make your will up and give me your car.

M.P. King

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Buried in snow :O you should take it out for a good ole drift or two in a parking lot, insurance or non. It deserves to have some fun, remember it might hurt the car a bit, but no pain no game })

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
speedyLS said:
It's cool :p, I'm a whore QUEEN! hahahaha

P.S. My car is buried in snow!!
Haha, but who's the prez, a.k.a. the king, so go make me a sandwich :D i'm only kiddin, i'll go make your sandwich, do you like roast beef? :sigh:

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
yep, not me though, ian smith is. I'll get him to reply for ya. maybe you two could meet up sometime, oh, feel free to add me to messenger, it's [email protected] i'll give you info on our new club called AMMC Atlantic Mazda Motoring Club and front wheeled fords.

But yeah, hope ya enjoy the 6.
later,
Scales

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
Stupid research proposal... (that I finally just started writing, and is due in the morning). I'm very sick and whiney :(
--------------------------------------------------
Hi Perry!! :wave:

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Well guess what ahppened to me today, i found out one of my friends (a fairly good one, who's also in my class) died this week :(

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
That's horrible news Scales, I'm very sorry to hear that. If there's anything at all I can do, please let me know...

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
coug cough, bump bump, hows the winter driving everybody :D who's driving what? Katie, only say the ones you drive normally, not the whole 6 of them :D haha, just kiddin.
Later,
Scales

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
Perry, Fredericton.

Scales I don't have a 'normal' one hahaha, I like variety :shrug: Oh, but my Dad's going to Maine in a couple days to look at another Jeep! I guess 4 isn't enough...

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
long drive for a jeep, i hope it's new, or special or something. I have a 95 grand marquis you can buy :D i'll sell it for 4 grand, it's priced at $4500
yep, i'll ttyl
later,
Scales

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
It's not that far, only about 3 or 3 1/2 hrs. I think it's a Grand Cherokee Limited... newer year than the green one, which I think he is going to sell. Do you want it? :D

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I'll trade a grand marquis for it, an 4.6L V8 an unreal car for any season. Do the tires that are on it now come with it???
Oh, i talked to another mx6er today. I think he's somewhat interested in the club.
Later,
Scales

141 - 160 of 771 Posts