Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

161 - 180 of 771 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Good man, that's awesome. You're picking them up everywhere!

MP King

·
Registered
23 Posts
speedyLS said:
Perry, Fredericton.

Scales I don't have a 'normal' one hahaha, I like variety :shrug: Oh, but my Dad's going to Maine in a couple days to look at another Jeep! I guess 4 isn't enough...
It's true, 4's not enough!! I've got 2 now and that's not enough!! Jeeps are seriously addicting.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Scales, yes the big-ass redneck tires come with it :p but no, he doesn't want to trade.

1FastMX-3, are you into the whole off-road muddin' thing? Or do you just like having Jeeps? My Dad just seems to like collecting them :lol:

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
do you think those beastly tires will fit on my car :D i'll get a 351 or something for my car, to make it go, and i'll get AWD for my car, ask your dad again about the switch :D lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
speedyLS said:
Scales, yes the big-ass redneck tires come with it :p but no, he doesn't want to trade.

1FastMX-3, are you into the whole off-road muddin' thing? Or do you just like having Jeeps? My Dad just seems to like collecting them :lol:
I live to play in the mud!! Both jeeps are lifted with 31's right now but I got 33's sittin waiting to go on my bigger one. Offroading was my hobby when I had my old mazda truck, then I sold it and got the car, now I've got the jeeps too..... so I get the best of both worlds :D

Here's a decent shot of 'er

·
Registered
168 Posts
Stop lying Colin, we all know you got money!

MP King

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I got lots of toonies and loonies (I didn't bother including my quarters)
Oh, and I got a job at my dads work, so I'll be there afterschool for a couple hours most days. haha, it's something til I get a real job, haha
Later,
Scales

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
1FastMX-3 said:
I live to play in the mud!! Both jeeps are lifted with 31's right now but I got 33's sittin waiting to go on my bigger one. Offroading was my hobby when I had my old mazda truck, then I sold it and got the car, now I've got the jeeps too..... so I get the best of both worlds :D
That's awesome, my brother had a CJ-7 for a couple years and was into muddin' too. He's got a YJ now, and he's not so happy with that one.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I got a truck :D well, I kind of have a truck, it has 1cm rims, still in a package. It's yellow, oh wait, no wait, it's a small model hummer.
:D just makin some conversation... I'm bored :(
Later,
Scales

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
BUMP BUMP BUMP keep chattin ppl. I'm starting to try and get ppl informed about the car show in July :D (just makin some convo) Oh and Katie, GO ONLINE SOMETIME :D

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
yeah, a bit less then 2 days, it takes 18 hours or less, probably like 15 from ch'town to ottawa

·
Registered
199 Posts
Koala8998 said:
The ch'town one i'm trying to set up in july
Where's ch'town? Is that in NFLD? :rolleyes: Man I'm tired....

Scales, you should try to get something organized for one of the import shootouts at Oyster Bed. I know you say the track sucks, but it'd make for a fun weekend.

161 - 180 of 771 Posts