Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Amazing that months ago after i purchased my 6 at a maroone dealer, finding out that it had a bad disty and short in some wire harnesses, they paid for all the fixing 1300 in cash.. On top of that, the person who owned it before had a bra on the front, causing the paint to be eatin away and really rumpled and nasty.. Maroone, to keep the peace and proof that they are a quality auto center, re painted whole hood and fenders for nothing.. and it looks very professional.. its oem mazda paint too not any crap. will need to post some pics soon. Just lettin ya'll know Maroone is a great place ! :)

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
:eek: wow, last time i went to a dealership they tried to charge me $200 to tighten a bolt....... ya didnt fall for that. thats amazing that youve got a dealership that doesnt constantly try to screw you :tup: for them

did they overcharge you for the car though?? or sell you a warrantee? how much did u pay when you got it?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well i paid 6k for car, includin tax, title, and tag.. 126k miles on her, very clean engine though, valve covers very clean inside no gunk, cam gears smooth and no clanking of any kind. clean leather, no rips, and well treaded tires too. So, i do think that car was pretty well worth it, the sad thing i didnt want to settle for was the automatic, but all the good in that 1 seemed to convince me otherwise.
I used to own a 4 banger 5 spd mx6 that was hit and considered totaled by insurance which is why i have this auto ls now. But auto or manual, these cars are great, ive never driven in anything else more sportier, peppier, and smooth ridin all in one sweet car ever in any other car ! :D

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
wow imo thats pretty good for a 96 ls with a warrantee, and especially with a good dealership!! congrats on the great buy.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thnx thnx :). Will have some pics up this weekend.. Its nothing unusual, its all stock :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts