Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drivers side Master windows switch. Its used off of my parts car, but it works - $40 shipped.

HVAC Unit (The controls for your Heating/Ventilation/Air Conditioning). Wanna try the LED mods but don't wanna risk messing up your box? - $20 shipped.

PM me if you're interested! I can also take pics if someone needs them, but I figured if you've seen one switch, you've seen them all.
-Ben

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey!!

I was interested in the HVAC unit and it's condition.... When I try to run my heat nothing comes out....the fan is on and the air comes out but no heat!!! Don't know if this part will fix my problem but who knows....$20 ain't that bad to try!

·
Registered
2 Posts
West Knox....Know where Fox Lonas Rd is off Middlebrook Pk? Sure Post me a pic on this thread if you can or send it to [email protected] I can always come to you if you like it's not a big deal. For only $15 bucks I might as well try it first. Is this some aftermarket part or stock?

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its a stock part. It's the unit in your dash that you push buttons & slide levers to adjust your climate control. Is Fox Lonas anywhere close to where it turns into hardin valley road or is it down past wisegarber & everthing? I'll get you a pic tomorrow afternoon & maybe I can meet you somewhere on thursday, I'll be out at pellissippi state then.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts