Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright im on my way home from work around 1030.i live in jacksonville fl and im following this kid from work over a bridge about a quarter mile long.i get next to him as we approach the bridge.earlyer at work this **** was saying that my car was cheap crap and that i wouldnt make it past 100,000 miles and how his 92 legend would push 300.i was like thats $hit. well any way he tried me like a 8itch and i got him by 3 car legths after i slowed down to get off the bridge.it went like this like 60 in third to the end of fourth. never looked back till i stopped. they we pulled off in a parking lot and he wined about how heavy his car was and that jazz.haha i told him about litterege and how he sucks.this just goes to show that hondas blow.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
my bad

it was a 92 legand sadan and i have a 95 Ls with a home made intake and a intemadator cone filter.ahah i was short on cash

·
Registered
231 Posts
Man i always have those where people talk so much shit about your car. Like there is this guy at my school who has this peice of shit 1988 RX7 with a little bit of rust alot of his shit don't work blaaa bllaa. He tried to say that my 6 was a peice of crap. I'm not hear to brag but people come up to me all the time and ask me if it is BRand new. its a 1993 with 130k and people still ask me if it is brand new. I love my car. anyways he talk all this shit and me and him went at it one day we raced 3 times at 3 different red lights then when we were going about 45 mph then puched it i don't know why he kept wanting to race i stragiht up smoked him each time. I think they are just jeouls of our cars and they try to talk shit. yea i have 130K on my car and i run a 15.39 hey thats not to bad!!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Good kills. A guy I work with basically hates small cars, and he would just look at me like "whatever" when I shared a couple of stories of races. He'd act like he was interested, but I could tell he was not, not even in the least. He's a big guy (probably near 280lbs, and short), he rebuilds 1920's cars for fun, and does serious engine rebuilds and charges people money, serious money for that. he'll take an engine that's got like 40 or 50hp, redlines at like 2000rpms, rebuild/redesign them making them have like 120 to 140hp, redlining around 4500rpms.

Finally, one day he rode with me to Whataburger (in my 1990), and I got the opportunity to get on it. He was Actually impressed. That made me feel good. Because before he was like saying that with that turbo, that motor will be going out any day, cause he knew it had 124K miles on it at the time. And all this crap that's bad about forced induction. After riding in it, he was like "This car is pretty nice, runs good, everything seems tight,.." etc... He is like almost 40, with 3 kids.

G

·
Yea macchew2 did beat a 92 acura legend... But the day after that i beat macchew2's 1996 mx6 ls in my 2000 integra with comptech intake, and custom exhaust, we raced in the backroads of a neighborhood, i beat him in about 1/4mile run. that just comes to show that honda's dont suck matt...

·
Registered
475 Posts
Isn't an acura legend the same thing as a honda accord? Well anyway Honda's do suck. Come up to NJ one time, I eat integra's for lunch!!!!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Honda's don't suck, there are just too many of them. I like to be unique.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey integra or palm u beat me by a weel length and i was pullen hard so shut up.no ledgends have a 3.6 i think v6 when accords have a 2.0 i4. just something to think about

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Point of the story ---> HONDAS SUcK

If your ever across the border integra bring it on... for all of you who have never owned a VTEC keep it that way... im am currently the owner of a 1.6 EL (winter beater) and VTEC only kicks in after 5500 RPM... who ever hits that high in daily driving? + after that it whines like a little girl... Hondas are powerless... Heres an idea Integra.. why dont u race an insight and see who wins :) Its hondas flagship car you know!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Honda's Do SUCK

Sorry Jiffy, there is no ricer loving aloud. Honda does make nice lawn mower engines and there motorcycles aren't bad. But I would never buy any auto powered by one of those wussy vtec's. Sure the civic SI is nice if your girl who doesn't know how to drive. you all know what I'm talking about.
And the integra is just the civic's wussy cousin. My friend has the base integra that doesn't even have Vtec. He lost a race to a Kia Sportage!!!! Hahaha.
So Honda's do suck compared to Mazda's and apparantly compared to Kia's too.

G

·
macchew

in reply to the story about beating the legend and then losing to the integra. To all you honda haters it was an integra slow as balls ls. come on, thats sad. Thats all I have to say.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts